Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by Immanhydayah2309
Tysm for your request. And I swear I still don't know a thing about Naruto. 😅 Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Naruto A.U.]
No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) Uchiha was the younger sister of Sasuke Uchiha. Unlike her brother, she was just a normal girl but with perfect self defence skills.
And Shu Kurenai was the older cousin brother of Sakura Haruno. He was her cousin but still treated her like his own sister and had the same powers as her. In fact, he was stronger than Sakura.

Sasuke and Sakura were more like each other's rivals who couldn't stand one another.

One day when (Y/N) was out picking some strawberries from the forest. Suddenly she heard a loud thud from somewhere in the forest.

'What was that?!' She thought as she ran towards the direction from which the sound came.

Upon reaching the spot, she saw a figure that looked like a ninja who was helping a deer. An injured one.

She walked closer to the two and hid behind a tree to not get spotted. She was close enough to hear what the boy was saying.

"Oh my apologies, poor thing. I accidentally hit you with my powers."

The albino named Shu said as he used his healing powers this time on the deer's injured leg to help it.

Within a few minutes, the deer's leg was completely healed as it quickly got up and hopped around in joy. Shu just smiled at the deer.

(Y/N) who was hiding behind the tree also smiled as soon as she realised that the ninja was none other than Sakura Haruno's brother Shu Kurenai. Even though Sakura and Sasuke were rivals, their brother and sister had a crush on each other. They just didn't know it yet.

(Y/N) thought that she was delusional to have a crush on a relative of  her brother's rival. But little did she know that Shu also had some pretty similar thoughts about her.
Whenever the albino would see the (h/c) haired girl, his heart would often flutter.
As that deer ran back in the forest, Shu stood up and sensed a presence around him.

"I know you're hiding somewhere here. Show yourself!" He called out.

(Y/N) chuckled a bit then walked out of her hiding spot and in front of Shu.

Shu was shocked to see his rival's sister and crush there.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) Uchiha..." He mouthed.

"Long time no see Shu Kurenai." She smiled.

"What brings you here?"

"I was just picking strawberries from another part of the forest. What about you? What were you doing here?"

"I was just practicing my skills until I accidentally hit an innocent deer."

The albino rubbed his nape sheepishly, making the girl giggle.

"I see. That was really nice of you to help that deer."

"I was fixing my mistake. That's one of the key rules of being a ninja."

"Okay, okay. Well, see you later 'cause I need to be home before sunset or else big brother will worry." She said and waved.

"Alright. See you." The albino smiled and went off in the darkness of the forest. (Y/N) also walked back home.

Little did they know that their conversation was seen and heard by a group of eavesdroppers. And these people were none other than their other friends.

Valt from Hyuga clan, Rantaro a.k.a. Honcho the big brother of Temari, Daigo from Nara clan, Wakiya from Yamanaka clan and Ken from Inuzuka clan.