Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Lui's Sister Reader

Requested by PRINCESS_SHUI_HYUNG
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I told you all that Lui Shirosagi, one of the Supreme four bladers, had a soft and caring spot, would you all believe me? I'm guessing not. Well, let me tell you about (Y/N) Shirosagi. She's the twin sister of Lui.

But she looked very different from him. The similar thing Lui and (Y/N) had was both of their hair would go up whenever they would be in an intense beybattle.

Talk about dissimilar things, well the siblings had quite a many. (Y/N) was friendly, polite and respectful while Lui was not. Lui was arrogant and impulsive while (Y/N) was not. But still, they loved each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V. Inside Lui's private island training facility:-

"Please Lui, please please please!" (Y/N) pleaded her brother with puppy dog eyes.

"Please let me see your battles!"

"Tch..." Lui grumbled at his sister's constant pleas to let her come with him to see his battles. (Y/N) held his hand and continued,

"Please, please, please, please..."

"Alright, fine! Just stop with the pleading! It's getting annoying!" Lui sighed in defeat.

"Yay! You're the best big brother!" (Y/N) exclaimed happily as she hugged him tightly.

"Yeah, yeah. I can't see my little sister sad." Lui rolled his eyes as he patted his childish sister.

"Now, come on. There's this new rookie who wants to battle me."

He said as he slowly pulled away from the hug and took out his phone. He showed (Y/N) a picture of a guy with purple spiky hair.

"Who is this, onee-chan?" She asked.

"This guy is...what was his name again? Oh yeah, he's Lane Wallhala. I heard he has defeated Free so I thought he might be worthy of battling me." He explained.

"I think he kinda looks like you."

Lui grumbled as he asked, "And what gives you that idea, huh? How does he look like me?"

"His hair are similar like yours and...he looks like an arrogant one just like you are." (Y/N) giggled as she pointed out and Lui just made an annoyed 'tch' sound.

"Whatever. Now come on, if you want to watch the battles, blueberry." Lui sighed as he put his phone back.

"Okay!"

The girl smiled excitedly as she grabbed Lui by the arm and dragged him outside to where he was supposed to have his battle.

"Jeez. Stop dragging me, (Y/N)." He managed to say as he got dragged away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V. Outside in a cloudy weather. At Lui's island:-

"(Y/N) stop before we fall." Lui scolded as they reached outside and (Y/N) stopped much to his relief.

"I'm so excited, Lui! I always have to watch your battles on TV. But now I can see you battle in reality!" She smiled.

"You're talking as if you're a fan of me, (Y/N)." Lui said as he patted his sister's head.

"Not a fan. But a person who looks up to you. And you better not lose this battle." (Y/N) responded, enjoying his head pats.

"I'm not the type of guy to lose to a rookie. Don't worry." He reassured and continued,