God/Evolution Seductive Shu Kurenai x Sassy Tsundere Reader

Requested by HotaruKurenai
Tysm for your request. I had fun writing this. I hope you'll find it just as fun to read!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl wearing a/an (Favourite Colour) suit with a matching mask was practicing with her bey at a bey stadium.

"Go (Beyblade Name)! Now use (Beyblade Move)!"

She yelled as (B/N) spun around and did what its owner commanded it to do. Even though she was training by herself, her way of practice showed that she was preparing herself to face a real and strong opponent.

As she was practicing, she didn't notice a figure had slipped inside the training room and had managed to quietly sneak up behind her.

The person sneakily wrapped their arms around her waist and engulfed her in a backhug which caused the girl to jump and let out a yelp of surprise.

As her concentration broke, (B/N) stopped spinning and fell on the stadium and a '💢' mark appeared on the girl's head as she realised who this person was.

"What the hell?! Can't you see I'm practicing here, you stupid Red Eye?!"

She said as she pushed the other masked blader away from herself who just smirked as he replied,

"I can see that, beautiful. I didn't interrupt your practice, I was only backhugging you~"

This just annoyed the girl more as she picked up her bey from the stadium before turning to glare at him through her mask.

"And, that IS considered a DISTRACTION!"

She emphasized the words 'is' and 'distraction' as the albino blader just chuckled and she huffed before walking away with Red Eye close behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A while later:

(Favourite Colour) eye walked out of the Snake Pit and into the forest so she could practice in peace. But when she heard the rustling of leaves behind her, she groaned in annoyance upon seeing Red Eye there.

"Why can't you let me practice in peace, you jerk?!"

"Isn't it better to have a practice partner than going to practice all alone?"

"For me, it's better to practice all alone."

"Well then, how would you know your true strength if you don't have a suitable opponent who can battle with you and let you know that?"

Red Eye retorted as the (h/c) haired girl just sighed in defeat before motioning him to follow her. The albino smirked mentally as he followed the girl to wherever she was going.

After a short while of walking, the two of them were at a bey stadium which was situated in the middle of the forest.

"I never knew there was a bey stadium here."

"Yeah dummy, this bey stadium just rolled out of the Snake Pit and decided to settle on this spot."

(F/C) Eye scoffed as Red Eye crossed his arms and said,

"Can't you be a little more nice while replying to another person's remark? Do you seriously always have to be so sassy?"

"One, it's just the way I am. And two, who the hell do you think you are to tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't?"

The albino just sighed as he got on one side of the stadium and took out his beyblade Legend Spryzen and its launcher. He then looked up at the masked female and challenged,