Sparking/Surge Husband Shu Kurenai x Pregnant Wife Reader

Requested by ShuKurenai2009
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second person or 'You' P.O.V.

You were sitting on the couch and watching TV with your baby daughter whilst waiting for your husband's return.

As soon as you heard the main door open, you picked up (Daughter's Name) in your arms and rushed to greet him.

"Shu! You're back!"

You called out as you ran up to him and the albino opened his arms wide, hugging you and (D/N) together with a wide smile on his face.

"Da-dad! Da-dad!"

(D/N) said in her baby voice as she held out her little hands and swung them excitedly. She was always so happy to see her father.

"I'm home, my baby."

The red-eyed albino smiled as he extended his hand to her and she grabbed onto his fingers with her cute little hands and looked at him with her big baby eyes.

Shu smiled at her cuteness as he kissed her head, making her giggle before turning to look at you and patting your head.

"How've you been (n/n)?"

He asked and you smiled softly as you leaned closer to him and replied,

"I've been great. How about you? How was work today, my snowflake?"

(I call him sno- I mean you call him snowflake as a nickname.)

"It was great. But I was missing you, (D/N) and (S/N) the most."

"Same here. Me and (D/N) missed you too!"

"And what about (S/N)?"

Shu asked as he raised his eyebrow and you giggled softly before answering,

"He did too."

"Hmm."

The albino smiled as he leaned down to your belly and put his hand over it, feeling the baby bump. You'd been 6 months pregnant now and the baby was doing healthy in your belly.

Both you and Shu were happy to know that another member was gonna join your family soon and (D/N) was gonna get a sibling.

"I'll prepare the dinner ri- Woah!"

As you turned around to leave, his hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. He turned you around and kissed your forehead as he said softly,

"No need to. I'll do it. You sit with (D/N)."

"But-"

"Ah! Pregnant women don't need to do the chores."

He said shoving you onto the couch while you held (D/N) as you raised an eyebrow and asked,

"Who made that rule and when did they make it?"

"I did. Just now."

The red-eyed albino replied with a smile as you huffed with a pout and sat down on the couch. (D/N) looked at you confusingly as she also tried to imitate the balloon face you were making. But in her own cute baby way.

It made both you and Shu smile at her as he pecked your head once more before taking his stuff and proceeding to do the chores.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As a husband, Shu was doing excellent so far. Not even was he a skilled blader and a team owner but also good at doing household work.

When you were pregnant with (D/N), he'd hired a maid for the daytime chores and for the nighttime, he did everything himself. Except for cooking lunch and his tiffin (rarely), you weren't allowed to do anything.