Season 7/QuadStrike Cold Husband Shu Kurenai x Childish Wife Reader

Requested by me.
I feel like every once in a while I should keep posting some of my own stories as well. 😁
But I still have no idea when I'm gonna be able to publish the Part 2 of 'that' oneshot of mine. 🥲
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second person or 'You' P.O.V.

"You're so bad Shu!"

You exclaimed as you burst out crying before running into your shared bedroom and locking yourself inside it.

"Wait! (Y/N)!"

Shu called out after you as he stretched his hand to stop you but you'd already run away.

What exactly happened? Let's have a flashback.

Flashback:

Shu and you had been married for 5½ months now. You were a childish but loving wife who did everything that was in your hands to make your husband happy.

The crimson-eyed albino, also a renowned blading legend, was a caring husband but he had a problem. He was not the best person when it came to expressing his emotions in the right way.

That made him unable to love you in the proper way and most of the time, when you tried to hug or cuddle up to him, he ended up pushing you away.

However, today was special. Shu had returned home from the tournament - after Pax had turned good again.

And as a way to show his affection, he'd brought you your favourite chocolates. To you, every chocolate had a unique taste but to Shu, nearly all of them looked and tasted the same.

And that's...what had happened. When you offered him to eat some too, Shu had unknowingly taken the limited edition piece that you still hadn't tasted.

The poor albino apologised as many times as he could and even promised that he'd try his best to bring you the limited edition again. But you just weren't willing to listen.

End of flashback

That's how you ended up locking yourself inside the bedroom.

Shu sighed softly to himself before he ran his hand through his hair and thought on how to make it up to you. He wasn't good at physically showing affection and comfort.

After about 15 minutes of thinking without getting any solutions, he decided to ask for help from Valt.

'Valt must be knowing about these things. He has to look after Toko and Nika so...he's definitely a good person to refer to.'

Shu thought to himself as he took out his phone and texted his blunette friend. The reply came in much sooner than he'd expected.

Valt: *forwarded a link*

"A link?"

The albino muttered to himself before clicking on the link which then redirected him to a website, that had the title -

How to take care of a sad person

"Seriously...?"

Shu mumbled before starting to look through the image procedure.