Sparking/Surge Jealous Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Requested by WendyKurenai
Tysm for your request. I personally enjoyed working on this one.
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Shu, are you sure you want me to come with you?" A shy girl asked from behind the door. The albino boy outside the room sighed as he answered,

"Yes, I'm 100% sure. I won't be in New York for a while and I don't want to leave you all by yourself either. So, it's better if you tag along with me to Japan."

Shu had a very shy yet very cute girlfriend whose name was (Y/N) (L/N). She was even more shy then Ken was. But still, her cuteness would always attract guys towards her. She would either shy away from them or would go to Shu who would always scare them away.

But the guys wouldn't stop bothering her and Shu couldn't help but feel jealous because of this. And now that he was going to Japan, (Y/N) would be alone and he was afraid that some guy might try something funny on her. So, he wanted his girlfriend to come along with him.

"Alright, Shu. I'm done packing up my stuff. So, we can leave for the airport now." (Y/N) said as she came out of the room with her suitcase.

Shu being the gentleman he was, took the suitcase for her and walked hand in hand with her to the airport. Lane was already waiting for them outside the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Timeskip when the trio reaches Japan at the time of the Ultimate Tag Series.) At the hotel. No one's P.O.V.

Bladers like Lui, Free, Silas, Lane, Shu and (Y/N) were all staying at the same hotel. All the bladers were one in one room each except (Y/N) and Shu. These two were staying in the same room. There room was right next to Lui's.

It was a normal morning for (Y/N) as Shu and the other bladers were out for practice. Shu told (Y/N) not to go out of the room as there might be some perverts outside. He'd even instructed the authorities that only female staff should attend their room. (What a boyfriend. 😌)

So, right now (Y/N) was sitting on the couch, listening to music on her phone until she heard a knock on her door. She paused the music and thought,

'What should I do now? Open the door? But Shu told me not to. Maybe I should ask who's outside, first.'

She stood up and asked out loud,

"Who's there?"

"It's me, (Y/N). Lui." Answered the voice.

"Lui? What's he doing here now?"

The girl mumbled to herself as she went to open the door. Shu didn't say anything about not opening the door to her friends so she was totally not disobeying him. And yes, Lui was one of her friends.

She opened the door and smiled as she greeted, "Hey, Lui. What brings you here? I thought you were also gone for practice with the others."

Lui grinned as he replied, "I just wanted to meet you that's all. And since, it's just the two of us here, would you mind if we spend some time together?"

"But Shu told me not to go outside."

"Kurenai only said not to go outside, right? He didn't say anything about the other person coming inside, did he?"

(Y/N) thought for a moment and then shook her head in denial.

"Then he wouldn't mind." Lui shrugged.

"I guess you're right. Come on in then."