Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Sick Reader

Requested by kpopbts959
Tysm for your request. I hope you will like the requested story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

It was all in the shades of grey. No other colours visible than the grey and pale bluish greens.

And the only sound which could be heard was water hitting the cement of roads and buildings.

Not a single person or animal were to be seen on the roads either. Probably because everyone was in their homes; warm and cozy.

Only a certain (h/c) haired person was running along the streets as fast as she could, trying to avoid being wet but was actually completely soaked.

But why was she the unlucky one who was running along the streets in this heavy downpour?

Let's have a little flashback to find out:

Flashback:
A while ago:

"But Shu! The weather forecast said it's gonna rain soon and if I don't go home now, I'll be stuck in the rain! I don't have an umbrella either!"

"So what? I don't care. It's your own fault for not bringing an umbrella when you knew that it was gonna rain."

"But why should I be the only one to stay back and train for the extra hours when everyone else has gone home already?!"

"Because you're the only one who didn't win a single practice battle in today's training session. So, quit the talking and get down to training right now!"

"But-"

"No more ifs and buts! Now show me 150 launches!"

Shu demanded strictly as he cut the girl off in mid sentence and crossed his arms, giving her a cold look.

(Y/N) couldn't believe him. How could he be so cold and ruthless only to her?! What has she ever done to offend him like that?!

Nevertheless, she had no other choice and began her launches as he watched with a close look.

After 2 hours:

The (h/c) haired girl sat tiredly on the floor and was panting heavily by now.

As for her mentor, he still had that cold look plastered on his face but was quite satisfied with her performance.

"That's enough for today. Now you can go home too."

He said as he turned around to leave but the (e/c) eyed girl stopped him.

"Wait! Look outside! It's already raining so heavily. How will I go home now? Atleast get me an umbrella."

The albino rolled his eyes and said with a hint of annoyance in his voice,

"Are you a child now? It's just a little bit of water. And besides, why should I bear the responsibility of you going home safely huh? I'm just your blading coach and nothing more."

And he left her there like that. The (h/c) haired girl was seriously hurt by his attitude.

It was because of him she stayed this long and practiced. And he can't even get an umbrella for her? Is this how a coach treats his students?

End of flashback

And that's how (Y/N) ended up being the only person in maybe the whole New York running her way back home in that heavy rainfall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A while later:
Third person or No one's P.O.V.