Sparking/Surge Husband Shu Kurenai x Pregnant Wife Reader

Requested by minksymoo21
Tysm for your request! I think everyone likes the reader to be pregnant in Surge season. 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I said I'm fine-"

"No, you're not. Now give it to me and go take a rest!"

"I'm pregnant! Not crippled!"

A certain (h/c) haired girl argued with her husband as she pouted and tugged on one side of the laundry basket while he pulled onto the other side.

"I'm not saying that either! But a pregnant woman needs to rest!"

He argued back with a frown on his face as he'd had enough of her stubbornness now.

Using his masculine strength, the male pulled the basket towards himself with such force that it ended up in one of his arms while his wife was caught in the other one.

"Ah! Hey-"

Before the female could say anything, he placed a finger on her lips and said sternly,

"Enough arguments for today. Now you're gonna go to the bedroom and rest while I'll do the chores."

"But-"

"Am I clear?"

The strict way in which he said it made the (e/c) eyed girl flinch slightly as she nodded slowly before huffing and going back into their bedroom.

Her husband watched her go and as soon as she closed the bedroom door, he let out a sigh of relief before going upstairs with the laundry basket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
In the bedroom:

(Y/N) sighed in slight frustration as she sat down on the bed with her arms crossed, thinking about the incident earlier.

'Hmph! All I wanted to do was help with the chores because I didn't want Shu to be burdened by both office and house work. But he just doesn't want me to help him!'

She looked at her swollen belly and placed her hand on it, caressing it slightly as she muttered,

"Baby, your daddy is a good man but sometimes he can be really strict and a meanie. You agree with mommy, right?"

As if in response, the female felt a kick in her stomach and a wide smile appeared on her face.

"I knew it! You also agree with mommy."

Slowly, (Y/N) laid down on the bed, on her side as she closed her eyes and thought about her and Shu's unborn baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been 2½ years since (Y/N) and Shu had been married and now she was 9 months pregnant with their child.

As soon as they received this good news, the albino had picked up the girl in his arms and swirled her around before kissing her affectionately.

From then onwards, Shu was very VERY careful with his wife. He made sure she couldn't skip a meal; on days when she didn't feel like eating, he forced her (like a mom) to eat even if it was in a little amount, he hired servants to do the chores, and cooked all the meals himself (instead of resting when he comes back from the Bulls).

The (h/c) haired girl felt bad when she saw him cook for the both of them even though he used to be so tired after a long day at work and when she confronted him about it, this happened:

Case 1:

(Y/N): Shu! Let me help you cook! I can-"