Chouzetsu/Turbo Flirty and Seductive Shu Kurenai x Sick Reader

Requested by Vanshika520
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story. Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

A certain (h/c) haired girl can be seen seated on her bed with a thermometer in her mouth. She pulls it out after a while and read the number it showed,

"42.5°C? I've got a pretty high fever."

She sighed as she remembered how she got this much sick. It was a rainy day yesterday and she was walking back home with her umbrella until a car came speeding by and splashed muddy water all over her.

She woke up this morning and wasn't feeling well so upon checking her temperature, she didn't expect to be this sick. She sighed as she mumbled to herself,

"I'll have to take a day off. I should inform about this at the Raging Bulls. I should inform Shu-"

She cut off herself at that thought. If she told Shu about this, he might come to her house to look after her or worse, he would take her to his house. It's not that she didn't like Shu, it's just that the albino was very flirtatious with her.
He would never possibly miss an opportunity for making the poor girl blush.

(Y/N) would always wonder why Shu was like that to her. It was true that he was her best friend but flirting with her, was it really needed?

Nonetheless, she decided to call and inform Fubuki about this. That young blonde was another friend of hers who would always worry for her. He was like a little brother to (Y/N). She dialled his number and he picked up,

"Hello, (Y/N). Where are you? I think you're late for practice."

"Hey, Fubuki. I won't be able to come for practice today. So, can you please tell about my day off to Shu?"

"Yeah sure. But what happened?" The blonde asked curiously.

"I'm sick." The girl answered rubbing her nape sheepishly.

"How'd you fall sick now?" Fubuki asked raising an eyebrow.

"Rain." Was all the girl said but it was enough for the young blonde to understand.

"Alright I'll tell Shu. Just take care of yourself, okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." They hung up the call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
At the Raging Bulls.
Shu's P.O.V.

I'm currently walking in the halls of Raging Bulls, looking for (Y/N). She's kinda late today for practice so I'm worried because she's never late. As I was walking, I bumped into Fubuki.

"Oh hey, Fubuki." I smiled.

"Hey, Shu. I was looking for you." He said.

"Oh, why?" I asked curiously.

"(Y/N) has taken a day off today."

"What? But why?"

"She got sick because of the rain." He explained.

"Oh, alright then. How about you go and start off the training session first? I got some work to do." I said to him as he looked at me slightly confused.

"Okay. But what is the work you're gonna do?" He asked.

"It's some important work." I replied as I rubbed my nape nervously and turned around to walk away.

Fubuki also walked away without any further questions.

I walked back to my office and thought about (Y/N). She lives alone in an apartment, right? And she's sick. I should go and look after her.