Burst/Season 1 Shu Kurenai x Princess Reader

Requested by Kaitlynkpoplover
Tysm for your request. Not gonna lie, this was a new type of storyline for me.
Maybe that's gonna be the reason for this oneshot to be so long. 😅
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I said that (Y/N) likes me more than you!"

"Cut it out! I'm hundred percent sure that she likes me more than you as a friend!"

An albino and a blunette argued at the rooftop of Beigoma Academy whilst glaring daggers at each other. Sure they were best friends, but right now were arguing over an utterly silly subject.

They were arguing over who was a better friend to (Y/N). She was the (h/c) haired girl who was the only female in the beyclub.

Thankfully, the rest of the beyclub was not there to watch these two argue or else they too (except the girl) would've joined in.

The two glared at each other one last time before saying simultaneously,

"Let's settle this with a beybattle then!"

Post battle:
(Of course, Shu wins):

"Yeah!!!"

"Noooo!!!!"

The albino cheered joyfully and did his signature scar reveal as the blunette whined in sadness and fell to his knees.

"I told you I'll win. You need to do a lot better if you want to defeat me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
6 months later:
(A surprise is awaiting)

Once more, the whole beyclub was practicing on the rooftop of Beigoma Academy. This time, every member was present.

Valt and Daigo were working on the chain launchers, Rantaro and Wakiya were having a push-ups competition with Ken counting for them whereas (Y/N) and Shu were doing leg stretches.

"Alright guys, time for a short break."

Daigo said as he paused and pointed at the stopwatch. It showed that they'd been training for 2½ hours already.

They all stopped and got their towels and water bottles out. As they were resting up, (Y/N) called out to them,

"Hey guys, I've got something to tell you."

At this, all the eyes went to the girl as the boys awaited for her to continue.

"What is it?"

Valt was the first to ask as (Y/N) took a deep breath and spoke,

"Well...as you know, I'm the princess of (Kingdom Name: (K/N)), there'll be a party which will be held a week later. So..."

"So?"

Wakiya asked as he raised an eyebrow and she continued,

"...I'm inviting you all to the party as well."

She finished and looked at their expressions for their responses.

"I'M TOTALLY COMING!"

Valt jumped excitedly as he rushed to (Y/N) and held her hand with a large grin on his face. The others had shocked expressions at first but they changed to wide smiles quickly.

Daigo: "I'm coming as well."

Rantaro: "Count me in too!"

Wakiya: "I'll come wearing my royal purple suit." *bragging*