Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by Immanhydayah2309
Tysm for your request. It really took me a lot of time to come up with this. And I guess I used Wikipedia as a reference for the characters here...😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V.

I'm gonna give y'all a character intro first! Because if I don't then I myself will be very confused. 😓

(Y/N) Uchiha is a renowned shinobi of the Uchiha clan and the elder sister of Madara and Izuna.

But Uchiha clan members are expected to be very cold, rude, calm and quiet, right? They seem to be all lone wolves, isn't it?

(Y/N) was probably the first one to defy this.
She was way more nicer than her brothers were and she even loved to talk a lot. (Similar to Sakura, I guess?)

This (h/c) haired shinobi was very brave and in fact, quite independent. Dare to mess with her and you're inviting the grim reaper at your door.

Being the older one, she was stronger than her brother Madara. How you ask?

Pretty simple.

One: She dedicated a lot of time to training like an outstanding shinobi should.

Two: She was the older sister so it was easy for her to watch her brother grow up and know exactly what his weak points are.

Shu Kurenai (Yes you read it right. It is Kurenai.) who is the non identical twin brother of Tobirama Senju. He's way more nicer than his twin brother Tobirama and his older brother Hashirama. But why does he have the surname 'Kurenai' instead of 'Senju'?

Because it's his choice. Simple surnames won't determine anything about him or his clan. He just has to have the 'Senju' blood running in his veins.

He also has his best friend Valt Yamanaka from the Yamanaka clan.

The blue haired boy is someone Shu really can turn to when he wants to let things out and same can be said for Valt. He values the albino in the same way.

Alright enough introductions, now let's start with the story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Shu's P.O.V.

Yet another day of hanging out around in the forest and checking if everything is alright or not before going back to Konohagakure at the evening.

This is like a daily task for me. I've mastered the art of jumping from tree to tree and hanging from vine to vine so much that now I can easily remember which way is where and what is the shortest route to there in the forest.

I was looking around at the herb garden of the forest.

This place is special because mostly all types of medicinal herbs can be found here. I like this place because of the resourcefulness here and because of the fact that a number of wild animals come in here to find herbs for themselves.

I love animals so I just can't help but tend to them everytime I see an injured one. And I think that the animals are also used to me now. They come near me so easily and let me pet them as if I'm one of them.

I'm not gonna lie about the huge amount of happiness I feel when it happens.

But today I sense something different.

As I swung on another tree branch, I spotted something. Or more likely someone.
I saw a beautiful (h/c) haired girl in the medicinal garden, picking out some herbs.

No one's P.O.V.

As the (h/c) haired Uchiha was picking the herbs, the red eyed Senju took the opportunity to sneak up on her.