Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Prankster Reader

Requested by LadyireneSofia1502
Tysm for your request. This was interesting to work on. I hope you'll find it just as interesting to read...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"What the- not again!"

The red eyed male groaned as he picked up Spryzen and glared at the bey launching robots designed for practice.

The crimson blader had just decided to have his morning session of practice and had therefore come to the training arena as usual to practice with the robots.

But to both his surprise and dismay, the machines instead of launching beyblades for battle, had shot him with pink and green sticky slime.

And right now, the albino's coat and hair were all pink and green. Thankfully, he had stopped Spryzen from spinning before it could also get shot.

After all, getting slime out of a beyblade isn't the easiest task out there.

Nevertheless, the red eyed male walked out of the arena with a super annoyed face and headed straight towards his house upstairs where he could take a bath and clean himself up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
At his home:
In the bathroom:

As Shu was taking his bath under the shower, he was thinking,

'There is no one else in the whole Raging Bulls who would dare to play pranks with me except...my very own...girlfriend (Y/N)...just how many times do I have to tell her to NOT play pranks when it's my training time?! She doesn't listen at all. Like really? I swe-'

The albino's thoughts were interrupted when he noticed a red coloured liquid coming out of the shower instead of water.

"WHAT THE HELL?! (Y/N)!!!!"

Shu screamed on top of his lungs as he was now drenched wet in the red liquid and was looking like a bloody zombie.

He had a '💢' mark appear on his head as he quickly finished his bath and stomped out of the bathroom, fuming in anger.

"WHERE ARE YOU (Y/N) (L/N)?!"

He yelled as an (h/c) haired girl came running down the hallway and stood in front of him with a cheesy smile.

As for Shu, part of his anger had already melted away seeing her cute smile but another part of him really wanted to scold her.

"How many times do I have to tell you NOT to prank me when you know how busy I am and how important training is for me?"

The albino asked in a demanding tone as he suddenly noticed that this (e/c) eyed girl seemed like she was trying to suppress a laugh.

"What's so funny if I may ask?"

He asked as he raised an eyebrow at her and she burst out laughing. Somehow, she controlled herself and managed to speak,

"...Your hair..."

"What happened to my hair now?"

Shu asked as he went to the mirror nearest to him and looked into it.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

He screamed again as he reached his hands up to his hair which were now tinged in a light pink. He turned his red and angry eyes and glared at (Y/N) who was still laughing as he demanded,

"Get my hair back to normal. Right. Now. I'm serious."

(A.N.- I think he was kinda looking like Akira. 🤭)