Burst/Season 1 Amnesiac Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by LillianaBerry2003
Tysm for your request. While writing this one, I couldn't help but laugh a little.
Let's see if this story can make you laugh as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Umm..."

An albino groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and tried to adjust to the sudden bright lights.

"He's up! Call the doctor and the girl who brought him here! Quickly!"

He heard the voice of a nurse saying that to another nurse, followed by the sound of a door opening and then closing.

A few minutes later, his eyes had finally adjusted to thr bright lights and he opened them properly.

The first thing he saw after opening them was a girl with (h/c) hair standing beside the bed with a worried look on her face.

"You're finally awake!"

She smiled softly and helped him sit up as he just stared at her with a confused face. Was it just him or was this random girl related to him in some way?

She seemed to take notice of him staring at her so she took the initiative to ask,

"What's wrong?"

"Who're you?"

He swore that he saw her taken aback by what he just said. But she quickly composed herself and responded,

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Oh? And what's my name?"

"Your name is...Shu Kurenai."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback:
A few days ago:

"Okay...Shu...you can do this...just have some faith in yourself and you'll be able to do it."

The albino muttered to himself as he took another deep breath while walking towards his destination. He'd been doing that since he started walking. Why?

Apparently, the blading prodigy was on his way to his (h/c) haired friend's house on whom he had a crush for a long time.
Like a really long long time...

And today his feelings had finally taken over and he was now determined to go to the girl's house and just straight up confess his feelings. True, it was very risky. But he had his plans with him.

If she accepted and reciprocated his feelings, it was all good. He would then ask her to go on a date with him.

If she rejected, the outcome was beyond worst for him. He would ruin their friendship permanently. He would then go back home and bury his face in the pillow, crying his eyes out. OR he would simply go to the park and start beyblading with Spryzen as if nothing had happened.

That was what he had in his mind. And those were the only two scenarios possible. Or so he thought...

As he walked along the pavement, busy thinking about the way he should confess, he didn't realise that he was going to have an accident. A terrible one.

"LOOK OUT!!!"

A random person from the road shouted as the albino heard a loud sound of an engine whirring and turned around quickly. But before he realised it, he lost his vision and everything turned black.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A while later:
At the city hospital:

A certain (h/c) haired girl was pushing through the people in the hallway and running straight to a room which was at the end.

She was running so fast that she'd almost bumped into the doctor who just came out of the Operation Theatre with a clipboard in his hand.