Chouzetsu/Turbo Sick Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Requested by kpopbts959
Tysm for your request. And I think I'm pretty late. 😅 Sorry about that, it's just that I have been too busy lately.
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Shu? How do you feel now?" (Y/N) asked as she wringed the cloth once after dipping it in cold water and before placing it on Shu's forehead.

"Better than before." The albino replied.

"Phew...good..." She sighed in relief.

Anyone wondering what happened? Well let me tell you...

Flashback:

Earlier today, a certain albino head had been working constantly in his office.

"Ugh...is the sun too bright today or is my A.C. not working?"

The albino questioned himself as he wiped some sweat off his forehead. He took off his coat and unbuttoned some of the upper buttons of his shirt to cool himself off. He even had his tie loose.

Shu sat on his chair and continued to worked on his laptop while trying to ignore the heat he was feeling.

But that wasn't a very good idea since he soon began to feel dizzy. And within a few minutes, the albino passed out on the desk where he was working on with his laptop.

Luckily, a young blonde happened to be coming in the albino's office to get his bey Emperor Forneus checked on.

"Hey Shu can you please check on m-"

Fubuki began as he walked in but got cut off when he saw Shu passed out on his table.

"Shu!" He rushed to his side and checked his temperature. Shu had a high fever.

"What should I do? What should I do?"

Fubuki questioned himself before he had an idea pop up in his head.

"I should let (Y/N) know first."

He dialled her number and asked her to come to Shu's office right away. She obeyed and did so. On reaching there, she was shocked to see Shu's condition.

"Shu!"

She quickly rushed to his side and checked his temperature. Fubuki began,

"He has a high fever and when I came in, I found him passed out here. You're his girlfriend so I thought I should let you know first."

"Can you please help me get him to the couch?" She asked pointing to the couch in his office.

"Yeah sure."

The blonde smiled as he picked Shu up on his back with (Y/N) supporting him by holding the albino from behind.

They somehow managed to get him to lay down on the couch as (Y/N) called for the doctor in the Raging Bulls infirmary.

The doctors after examining him said,
"Has he been in here for too long?"

Fubuki nodded as a yes.

"I'm afraid that he's been exposed to too much heat." One of the doctors said examining the big windows.

"T-too much heat?" (Y/N) asked as she had worry creep inside her.

"Yes. And that's the cause of his fever." The other doctor said.

"How will he cure then?" The blonde inquired.