Sparking/Surge Jealous Shu Kurenai x Innocent Reader

Requested by Queen_of_hell_2008
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) was the cutest and most innocent blader in the Raging Bulls beyclub of New York. She was like a child who knew nothing about dirty stuff or bad words.

Everyone in the Raging Bulls was well aware of this and thus never used any foul language around her.

But since she was an incredibly cute blader, many of the male bladers of the team constantly tried to ask her out. But to their bad luck she would always say no.
Let's take a random piece of incident,

"Hey (Y/N), let's go grab some lunch in the restaurant nearby? I heard they make the best food in the city."

A male blader offered as he approached a certain (h/c) haired girl who was practicing at the bey stadium.

The girl looked up from the stadium and replied, "Sorry, I can't."

"Aww, c'mon. You always train so hard and never take a break. So, let's spend some time together."

The guy dramatically said as he pretended to be upset. (Y/N) picked up her bey from the stadium and turned to leave after she said,

"We're here for training and improving our skills. Not for hanging out."

That guy was the same one who would try to ask the girl out every second or third day. He was a really clingy one and would often make the female annoyed.

"Aww c'mon, just this once?" He said while trying to give off some 'innocent' vibes.

"No means no." The girl sighed and left.

After she left, the guy with the name of (R/N) smirked as he thought,

'I'll soon make you mine (Y/N) (L/N) and you'll have no choice but to be with me.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile (Shu's P.O.V.)

I was walking around and checking if all the bladers were training properly or not. For this, I made sure to walk through all the training arenas atleast once.

I even came across the room where (Y/N) was training with her bey. I stopped by and watched from the railings above.

There's something about her that attracts me. I can't help but smile everytime I think about her. She's so cute and innocent. Everytime I see her I just can't help but want to look more at her. I don't know why I feel this way around her.

As I was thinking about all this, I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts and found (R/N) trying to ask (Y/N) out again.

Just what is that guy's problem?! He keeps bothering her every now and then. There are several other guys who also flirt with her but him! He just doesn't want to give up flirting even when he knows he doesn't have a chance with (Y/N).

And as I expected, she turned his request down again. I don't know why but I felt really happy when she said no to him. But he just didn't seem to stop.

(Y/N) got so annoyed that she picked up her bey from the stadium and left. I smiled at her reaction. But then I saw (R/N) smirking in the direction from which she just left.

Looks like he's planning something. I need to stay near (Y/N) before he does anything bad to her.

I watched as he walked away as well. Then I made a mental note that the next time I see (Y/N), I'll make sure to stick by her side.