Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by Klee_Kleenex
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Oh come on sis! It isn't that hard as you're making it sound to be!"

Fubuki said as he tried to dragged a certain (h/c) haired girl with him.

"Nooooooooooooooo! Fubuki! How many times do I have to tell you that this is the worst idea ever?!"

The girl said loudly as she tried to pull her hand away from the blonde boy's grip. Fubuki only sighed before he dragged her all the way to his training place a.k.a. the Raging Bulls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

Who is this girl getting dragged by Fubuki? And why is our banana boy dragging her all the way to the Raging Bulls?

The (h/c) haired girl's name is (Y/N) (L/N) and she's the older cousin of Fubuki.
Fubuki is 11 and his sister is 13 like his mentor Shu.

For further information please continue reading. ^∆^/

--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

Fubuki dragged his cousin all the way to his usual training arena. And as usual Shu was there, waiting for his student.

"Good morning Shu!" Fubuki said out loud as the albino turned his head and smiled,

"Good morning Fubuki."

"I want you to meet someone special today." Fubuki said cheerfully as Shu just tilted his head confusingly.

"Okay. Who?"

Fubuki was confused by Shu's response because he was dead sure that he dragged (Y/N) with him all the way long. But when he turned around to see her presence...

She was gone?!

"Uh..." The young blonde just awkwardly stood there as a silence filled the room. Then he suddenly dashed out saying,

"I'll be right back!"

And he left Shu standing there dumbfounded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A while later:
No one's P.O.V.

'C'mon where on earth did she go?' Fubuki thought breathlessly as he had just stopped running.

The boy must've looked around the whole of Raging Bulls in search of his cousin but with no luck. Finally giving up in the end, he sent her a text.

Fubuki: Sis, where are you? I can't find you.

(Y/N): Why do you want to know where I am?

Fubuki: So that I can come to you and take you to your crush.

(Y/N): *went offline*

The blonde boy just sighed and thought,

'This always happens.'

Then it hit him. Everytime (Y/N) gets upset she goes to the nearest ice cream shop for an ice cream. According to the girl, a big scoop of ice cream always helps her forget about her worries, no matter how bad her day is going.

So without thinking more, he ran to the nearest ice cream shop and as expected, found his older cousin sister there.

(Y/N) sat on one of the chairs and was licking a big scoop of (favourite flavour) ice cream.