Chouzetsu/Turbo Brother Shu Kurenai x Sister Reader

Requested by Shadow12walker
Tysm for your request. This request was sorta different from the ones I usually get.
Let's see how this story turns out to be....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"You should be finishing the green vegetables too (Y/N)."

"But I don't like vegetables brother!"

"Bu they're good for your health."

"But-"

"Finish them. No excuses. End of discussion."

The girl whined like a child and made a pouty face before finishing the veggies in her plate.

Her albino brother just smiled at her as he took the plates and washed them after she'd finished.

"Now go to sleep. It's getting late."

Shu said as the (h/c) haired girl again pouted,

"Why can't I stay up late with you?"

"Because I don't want you to end up like Valt. He's always late and I don't want that for you."

She just pouted at her brother,

"Then atleast come and make me fall asleep."

"Are you a baby now? Do I really have to read stories to you?"

The albino asked as he wiped his hands after washing the dishes. (Y/N) shook her head and said,

"I don't want you to read me a story. I want you to tell me about yourself."

"Well? What do you want to know about me then?"

"How you became such a strong blader? And how is your and Spryzen's bond so strong?"

Shu chuckled at his sister's curious child like mind and went to her as he put an arm around her shoulder and walked to her bedroom.

"Fine. I'll tell you everything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

Intro time!

The girl whom Shu is taking care of is without a doubt, his sister (Y/N) Kurenai.
Shu is her elder brother and is 13 years old whereas (Y/N) is 6 years old.

Oo~ time to give some fun facts here - - >

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Shu is very overprotective of (Y/N). Like VERY VERY overprotective. He's forbidden her from going out of the Raging Bulls after 7:00 p.m. without him accompanying her.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ He has ordered everyone in the Raging Bulls to let her win in any beybattle. This is because she likes to battle with bladers who are older than her.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ If anyone ever ACCIDENTALLY wins a battle against her then they are destined to their doom by the hands of Shu and Spryzen.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Shu wants (Y/N) to be a good blader as well as a good child. He makes sure that she goes to school on time and comes back on time. AND he goes to drop her off to school every single day. (What a caring brother 😙.)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ The only people he trusts to leave (Y/N) alone with are Valt, Rantaro, Wakiya, Daigo, Ken, Free and Fubuki.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ (Y/N) is a very naughty little sister. She always tries to find a girlfriend for her brother but ends up shooing away tons of fangirls.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ This little (h/c) haired girl always looks for ways to sneak out of the Bulls without her brother noticing. In doing so, she always gets Fubuki or the beyclub in trouble. For instance,