Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Mermaid Reader

Requested by LouAkabane
Tysm for your request. I hope you enjoy the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was sunset. Shu Kurenai was walking along the beach thinking of how to help his student Lain. He was walking and walking until he spotted a girl near the shore.
He quickly made his way up to her. On taking a closer look at the girl, he saw she was all wet from head to toe and was panting. Shu had worry written all over his face.

"Hey, are you okay?" Shu asked.

The female opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him. She held one of his hands and pleaded him,

"Please help me hide somewhere."

Shu, without hesitation, picked her up on his back not caring that she's all wet trotted away from there and towards his hotel. He didn't care about the annoyed expressions that the girls in the hotel was giving him.

He just quickly made his way up to his room and locked the door as soon as he entered. He laid the girl down on his bed and brought her a towel. She smiled at him and used it to wipe her hair and face.

"You are safe here. Now mind telling me who you are?" Shu asked once the girl was comfortable.

"Thank you for your help. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm the mermaid princess of the underwater kingdom of Mermadia."
She introduced herself.

Shu widened his eyes slightly and let out a chuckle as he said,

"Come on, don't mess with me. Mermaids don't exist."

The girl shook her head and said, "No, I am a real mermaid and I can show you."

Shu tilted his head and asked, "How?"

She grabbed his hand and took him to the bathroom and turned on the tap. Shu's face turned red as he asked, "Aren't I supposed to look away?"

"No need. It's completely safe." She replied.
When the tub was full she said, "Now watch."

And she sat in the tub (she has her clothes on, don't worry) and closed her eyes.

(Just imagine you look somewhat like this)

"See." She smiled as Shu's jaw dropped.

"I-i can't believe it." He said still in shock.

(Y/N) pulled her tail out of the water as he touched it.

"So why did you ask me to help you hide and if you are a mermaid princess what are you doing out of the water?" He asked.

(Y/N) frowned a little as she said,

"I'll tell you everything from the beginning. Just promise me that you won't tell anyone."

Shu gave her a warm smile and said, "I won't. I promise."

Then (Y/N) smiled and spread out her arms and asked him, "But first pull me out of the tub. Please?"