Sparking/Surge Wolf Shu Kurenai x Neko Reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555
Tysm for your request. And I didn't understand the meaning of heat (╥﹏╥). I am sorry, please forgive me. I promise I'll do better next time. 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。
Okay now there is this one thing I want to say...
Those who are uncomfortable with these kinds of stuff, kindly skip this chapter. I don't want any destructive critisism in the comment section.
🚫 This chapter is not meant for the innocent minded. 🚫
Oh wait, never mind, let me just repeat myself...
THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR THE INNOCENT MINDED PEOPLE!
Alright I'm done with the warnings. Now on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shu Kurenai the famous blading legend had a big secret which no one knew about. Except one girl. (Y/N) (L/N). He was a wolf.

But the good thing was that he won't transform in front of humans, whatever the case maybe. This was the exact same case for (Y/N) except that she wasn't a wolf but a neko. She was a half human and half cat.

It wasn't too hard keeping it a secret since the two were best friends. Or were they....just bffs.......?

(Y/N) had a problem of 'heat' and most of the time she avoided being near any of the boys. Except Valt, Shu, Free and Xander she would never go near any boy all by herself.

Shu was well aware about this problem of hers so he also never forced her to train with any boy in the team.

But he won't deny that he liked his neko girl best friend ever since they were kids. Now there were two things:

1. Because (Y/N) didn't like boys there were low chances of her to be taken.

2. She also disliked having relationships. So the problem was how to convince her?

Shu would often space out thinking about it, making other people in the team including (Y/N) worried for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------
So one day (Y/N) decided to ask him about it, not knowing that she's gonna regret it later...or maybe not?

She walked in Shu's office and saw him spacing out......again.

"Shu?" She walked up to him but he was too lost in his own world to listen to what she's saying.

"SHU!" She half yelled making him snap out of his thoughts. He just got the perfect plan to tell (Y/N) that he likes her.

"Oh (Y/N), when did you come in?" He asked tilting his head 'casually'.

The girl took a seat in front of him and began,

"Shu, you've been spacing out a lot, lately. This is making everyone including me in the team worried about you. Is something bothering you? If it is, then please tell me. I'm here for you."

Shu sighed as he scratched his hair with his hand. (Y/N) just tilted her head. Then he got up from his chair and walked up to the doors, locking them.

(Those who don't want to read it, I'm once again repeating myself...kindly skip it...please I don't want any trouble in the comment section)

"Shu what are you doing?"

She asked even more puzzled than before. Then she noticed something. Shu's wolf ears and tail showed up.

"S-Shu?"

She asked again desperate to know what is going on with him. He didn't say anything but quietly made his way up to her with his head held down.

Before (Y/N) saw it coming, Shu had his arms on either side of her as he looked at her with an expression she couldn't understand.

"(Y/N), tell me why do you hate being in a relationship?" He asked in a serious and cold tone of voice.