Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Tsundere Reader

Requested by Absol_Shirosagi
Tysm for your request. Sorry that this took so long. Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~
Author's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) was the so called girlfriend of Lain Wallhala. Why am I saying 'so called'? Maybe because the relationship that existed between them was just one sided.

Why you ask? Here's the answer.

Lain loved her only because she was a tsundere girl. But how did she accept the confession if she was a tsundere?

She was supposed to be cold to him as well, right? Well, what attracted her to him in the beginning was the fact that Lain was kind of a tsundere too.

He too was cold and rude to others around him but when he was alone with his pet hedgehog Harry, he was a completely different person
.
This was something that (Y/N) found in common between both of them and so she decided to accept Lain's confession and see what kind of person he would be when he would be with her. And would she herself be like that with him or not?

At first, Lain was like any other new boyfriend. A big sweetheart giving lots of love and attention to (Y/N). He'd take her out every third day and call her or go to her house for a sleepover atleast once every week.

But this wasn't at all what (Y/N) wanted. She still didn't get that 'feeling' of comfort and warmth around Lain. This resulted in her, not being able to open up to him.
As for Lain, all he thought about was,

'I don't see (Y/N) as cute or huggable but since she's a tsundere, she might be of my type.'

Little did he know, the (h/c) haired girl did have a cute side which only the people really really close to her, were aware of.
And he definitely was not in that list.

So, how long will this one sided love last?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

Today Lain decided to take (Y/N) to the Raging Bulls and impress her with his training skills because lately, she hasn't really been talking to him.

"Hey love, today I'll take you to the Raging Bulls and show you my training session. I want you to see how strong your boyfriend is."

Lain smiled as (Y/N) turned to him and gave him a cold stare.

"Sure, why not?" She replied rather monotonously but to her disappointment, Lain actually liked this side of her.

The violet haired male extended his hand out to her which she took unwillingly as they headed out of their house.

'Hmph. I don't feel that spark of love when I'm around Lain. He doesn't seem to even want to know that I have a soft side. He just seems to be contented with the cold attitude I show to him. Ugh. I never wanted a relationship like this! I wanted someone who could understand me more and accept me the way I am! But...asides from Lain...will there be anyone who would actually not mind my tsundere side?'

(Y/N) thought as she walked along with Lain. On the other hand, Lain had been thinking about...

'Hm. I like how (n/n) is so cold to me. She's not like a fangirl who would just be clingy. She's different. But still, why don't I feel that spark of love that one should feel in a relationship when I'm around her?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A short timeskip:

After a while, Lain and (Y/N) were finally at the Raging Bulls and were now headed towards the place where Lain usually trains with his mentor Shu Kurenai.