Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Requested by WendyKurenai
Tysm for your request. I'm sorry if I made you wait too long. But I swear I had a good reason for that! My exams TwT.
Alright enough with my trash talk. Now on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) was sitting in Shu's office as per usual, watching her boyfriend work tiredly on his laptop. She watched as Shu's eyes were glued to his laptop screen and didn't even blink once.

"Shu?" She called out.

"Hmm?" He responded without looking up from his laptop.

"Why don't you take a break? You seem so tired..."

"I'm sorry (n/n), but I really can't even when I want to. I need to finish this work, first."

Hearing that, (Y/N) frowned and got up from the couch and walked behind the albino's chair. Then she wrapped her arms around Shu, surprising him.

"(n/n), what are you doing?" He asked.

"You've been working so hard lately, you need to take a break or else you'll be sick..." (Y/N) said resting her head on top of his and slightly pouting.

At this, Shu just chuckled and then replied,

"Is my shy girlfriend really that worried about me?" He raised an eyebrow.

With a slight tint of red on her cheeks, (Y/N) quickly retorted,
"Don't take this the wrong way! I'm worried because I'm your girlfriend, that's all!"

Shu let out a laugh and smiled, "I know, I know but-"

Before he could finish, (Y/N) dragged him out of his chair and said,

"If I'm to listen to your buts, we are never going to get you to have a break!"

She grabbed her and Shu's coat and said,

"We are going out on a date. Now."

"It's almost dinner time...are you sure?" Shu asked, reluctantly putting his coat on.

"Yes, I am. I know where to go."

The (h/c) girl smiled, before dragging her boyfriend by his arm, outside the Raging Bulls building.

Shu just smiled as he followed his girlfriend, outside. He felt an instant of refreshment as a cool breeze hit his face.

"Where are we going, (Y/N)?" Shu asked.

"First tell me, have you eaten anything yet?" She retorted back.

"No." Came the simple reply.

"Lunch?" She inquired further.

"I skipped it, since I was busy."

Shu replied, rubbing the back of his neck and sweat dropping. This made the female with him sigh.

"Seriously? You're going to starve yourself, if I don't look after you. How many times have I told you, your health comes before your work?" She said wearily.

Shu just nervously chuckled at this as (Y/N) continued to drag him to only she knows where.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"We're here!" (Y/N) exclaimed happily as Shu looked around, taking in his surroundings. They were standing in front of a restaurant.

It wasn't a very fancy looking restaurant but not a shabby one either. It was a normal looking place. Big enough to accommodate all its customers properly, with a nice ambience inside.

"Are we gonna eat here?" Shu asked.

"No. We'll sleep here. Well, why do people go to restaurants?" (Y/N) said sarcastically as she poked his forehead.