Chouzetsu/Turbo Jealous Shu Kurenai x reader

Requested by me.
Sorry, if it sucks. •́ ‿ ,•̀
Well on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (L/N) is an incredibly strong blader, known to be the cousin sister of the world champion Valt Aoi and the girlfriend of his best friend who is none other than the famous Shu Kurenai.

She lives in New York with him at the Raging Bulls and tends to help him with his work whenever it gets just too much. She can't be his assistant because Shu would hate to see his own girlfriend work as his assistant and manage the responsibilities he's supposed to deal with.

Valt often comes to visit them, sometimes dragging Free along with him.
(Now, don't ask me why Free even agrees to come along, it's just because (Y/N) is just like a little sister to him.)

No one's P.O.V.

It was a quiet and peaceful day at the Raging Bulls, with (Y/N) and Fubuki training as usual and Shu working in his office. Until...

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!!! LOOK WHO'S HERE!!!"

Everyone was forced to cover there ears due to how loud Valt came shouting in. The entire Raging Bulls must've heard his arrival.

"Damn it, Valt. Calm down, you don't have to wake the dead."

(Y/N) said lightly glaring at his cousin for interrupting the match she was having with Fubuki.

"Hee. Sorry, about that (Y/N) but I was missing you..."

He said engulfing her in a big bone crushing hug. (Y/N) yelped as Free spoke,

"Valt, she can't breathe."

Valt quickly let go realising his mistake, and as soon as he did she punched him in the head.

"Ow...hey what was that for?"

Valt asked rubbing his head where he was punched.

"For almost crushing my bones." She replied, with a devilish grin on her face.

Valt then looked behind you and saw (B/N) and Forneus spinning in the stadium.

"Were you guys practicing?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, let's ask the obvious. What does it look like to you?" She asked.

Valt just laughed sheepishly, as Fubuki stepped in the conversation,

"(Y/N), I think we should take break. We've been practicing for 2 hours already."

He said wiping some of his sweat from his forehead.

"Yeah sure. But before you go..."

She grabbed Valt's backpack, opened it, took out a beybread and gave it to him.

"...here take this."

Fubuki took it and sweat dropped as he asked,

"How did you know Valt has brought Beybread?"

She just shrugged and said,

"I think I know my brother a little too well."

After that Fubuki walked off eating the beybread. When he went away, (Y/N) turned her attention to both the bladers.

Reader's P.O.V.

"So how have you been?" I asked gently giving both of them a group hug.

"Good." Free simply replied, hugging me back. "Yeah and so is everyone at the BC Sol." Valt cheerfully added on.

"So where's Shu?" Valt questioned.