1k Votes Special! Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Crush Reader

Requested by me. This is a 1k votes special songfic for you all. I hope it'll be enjoyable to read. And please play the video while reading. Use headphones for the best experience. 🎧
Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

Shu was taking his usual stroll across the Bulls. He was walking in the big halls and thinking,

'Just how do I confess my love to (Y/N)? She's always been my crush ever since she joined this team. She even is such a strong blader. She helps the team win every tournament. She's such a hardworking blader too. Everything about her makes me want to just go up to her and kiss her.'

As the albino was lost in these thoughts, he didn't notice that his crush was now in the same training room as him.

"Hey Shu. Good morning!"

She smiled and walked closer to him as Shu got snapped out of his thoughts and turned to face her. His heartbeat sped up when he saw her.

Everytime you walk into the room
Got me feeling crazy
Shock my heart boom boom

Shu quickly averted his eyes and looked the other way, making the (h/c) haired girl confusingly tilt her head to her side.
'How the hell did I not notice that (Y/N) is so close to me?!' He thought.

Any other boy would stare
But me, I look away
'Cause you're making me scared

"Hey Shu are you okay? Why are you looking away?" (Y/N) asked a bit concerned as she got a hold of his shoulders and made him face her. Shu just froze on his spot.

Tryin' not to breathe 1, 2, 3
Tryin' not to freak when you look at me
Gotta make a move but I freeze

"Shu? Hey, you okay?" She asked as she waved her hand a few times in front of his face.

'No, I'm not. It's because of you (Y/N). You're making me feel butterflies in my stomach and my mind feels like it's going crazy.' Shu thought as he wasn't able to make eye contact with the girl.

"I think you're sick Shu. Your face is all red. Maybe you should take rest?" (Y/N) advised as Shu quickly trotted out of there and back to his office.
Even back at his office, he couldn't stop thinking about her.

You don't have a clue what you do to me
Girl, you make me shy, shy, shy
You make me run and hide, hide, hide

'Gosh! Why is it so hard to keep my focus and fight off the butterflies in my stomach when (Y/N) is around me?!' Shu thought as he sat down on his chair. He held his head in his hands as he thought on how to confess his feelings to his crush.

Feel like I get lost in time
Whenever you near me
Girl, you make me shy, shy, shy
I'm fightin' butterfli-fli-flies
Yeah, you make me lose my mind
Whenever you near me
Girl, you make me shy
Oh

'I won't ever be able to confess my feelings to (Y/N) if I don't stop being shy around her. But I just can't help it! I don't want to face the pain of rejection and then ruin our friendship if she doesn't like me back. But- ugh! Keeping my feelings bottled up inside isn't a good idea either.

But what if she already likes someone else or worse, she already has a boyfriend?
Wait! Stop right there Shu Kurenai! You're overthinking all of  it again!

If I really want to show (Y/N), how much I love her then I have gotta go and confess it to her without overthinking so much!'
Shu thought.

Rejection is a word that I don't wanna know
But a girl like you could kill a boy real slow