Birthday Special! Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by me.
This oneshot is a special for our albino boy's birthday! 🥳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down or he'll hear us!"

A certain (h/c) haired girl said as she put a finger on her lips and gave a signal to be quiet to the rest of the people with her.

Everyone went silent at once on her signal as footsteps out of the big room became audible.

They waited until the sound disappeared and then started chattering again in a not so loud voice.

Lui: "Remind me why we all gathered here again, will you?"

"We're here to celebrate Shu's birthday and give him an awesome surprise party."

Aiger reminded as everyone else in the room other than Lui and himself nodded.

"I wouldn't have come here at all if it weren't for (Y/N) being my valuable friend."

The light blue flame haired boy scoffed and rolled his eyes as he relaxed back on the couch of the awfully big room.

Apparently all the bladers and other people that Shu would like to consider as friends had come to the Raging Bulls, New York to give him a surprise birthday party.

These people included Valt, Rantaro/Honcho, Ken, Daigo, Wakiya, Aiger, Ranjiro/Captain, the rest of the Wild Bey Gang, Xavier, Laban, Hae-jin, Fubuki, Suoh, Naru, Toko, Nika, Xander, Ukyo, Ben, Yugo, the rest of the Sword Flames, Akira, Zac, Gabe, Free, Chris, Kit, Sasha, Honey, Silas, Old Raul, Rashad, Illya, the rest of the BC Sol that Shu would include as his friends, Dante, Delta, Arman, Taka, Fumiya, Ichika, Lodin, Pheng, Gwyn, Hyuga, Hikaru, Chuck, Gun, Reina, Lain, Bell, Bashara, Hanna, Ranzo, Payne and many others.

But the most distinguished one among them was none other than the birthday boy's girlfriend (Y/N) (L/N).

It was her who had planned everything for him. The idea of the surprise party was also hers. All she wanted was to give Shu a birthday that he won't forget.

And so far things were going according to the plan.

"Okay. Now let me have a recheck here."

The (e/c) eyed girl said as she took out her clipboard and pen and the others became quiet and attentive.

"Balloons, streamers and confetti managing team members are here?"

The Bombers and the Victories raised their hands and replied in a sync,

"Present ma'am!"

"Okay, good. How's the food and catering management team?"

"All set ma'am!"

All the females other than (Y/N) in the room said loudly.

"Ange, Mrs. Aoi, Mrs. Akabane, Mrs. Hizashi and Mrs. Suiryuu will be coming in about two hours with the special party snacks."

Illya informed and the girl in charge gave a nod of approval.

"What about the birthday cake?"

Aiger asked raising his hand up.

"I've made it already."

The (e/c) eyed girl winked before continuing with her recheck,

"What about the team that's supposed to managed all the gifts Shu will get?"

"Indeed we're ready. But first tell me, has everyone brought their gifts?"

Rantaro questioned and a loud 'yes' in a unison could be heard in the room.