Burst/Season 1 Shu Kurenai x Tomboy Reader

Requested by _ShuKurenai_
Tysm for your request. Here it is and I hope you like it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) is a tomboy girl. Well not really a tomboy... Well, she has long/short girly (H/C) hair which she wants to get cut, so that she can look boyish. But she can't because her mom loves her hair just the girly way they are.

So to hide them (Y/N) wears a cap on her head, whenever she's outside and when she gets home, she takes her cap off letting her hair fall around and making her girly.
She also likes to skate board and blade, and she studies in Beigoma Academy.

Reader's P.O.V.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNN)!!!! COME ON LET'S HAVE A BEYBATTLE!!!!!!!"

I covered my ears at the loud blunette's voice. You see I was calmly practicing skateboarding until Valt came in shouting like Hanami.

"Geez Valt, why the hell do you have to be so loud?!" I asked glaring at him.

"Hehehe... sorry I can't control my excitement! Anyway let's go to the rooftop and have the battle!!!" He said and dragged me all the way up.

"Wait, I didn't even agr-" I sighed as we were already on the rooftop. This hedgehog will never listen to me.

We reached the rooftop, and saw the beyclub training there.

"Oh hey (Y/N), got dragged by Valt again?" Honcho asked.

I sighed and nodded. Daigo was being the referee for Honcho and Wakiya's match, while Ken and Shu were sitting on the bench analysing it.

I blushed a little when I saw how seriously Shu was concentrating on both the beys. Gosh, he does look handsome when he's serious.

I came back to my senses when I heard Roctavor burst. Honcho had his jaw dropped as Wakiya laughed and said,

"Don't be so upset about your loss, it was already decided."

"Shut up, Goldilocks!"

And there they went into another argument, as all the others just sweat dropped at them.

Daigo said, "Looks like you two can have a turn now...come on, I'll be the ref.."

Valt and I nodded, walked to the stadium and got to our launching stances.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"LET IT RIP!!!"

(Post battle because I'm too lazy to describe it 😪)
No one's P.O.V.

At the end (Y/N) won with a score of 2-1, bursting Valtryek. Valt whined,

"Aw man...I almost had you..."

"Better luck next time, kid." (Y/N) smirked and walked away, to pratice some of her skate board moves. She didn't know that Valt was following her again...

As she reached the ramp, Valt ran up to her and began, "Hey (Y/N)...

"Wait Valt. I'm not gonna have another battle with you. I have to practice skateboarding too." She frowned.

"No no. I wanted to ask when are you gonna ask Shu out? Should I ask him for you?" Valt asked wiggling his eyebrows.

(Y/N) took a few minutes to process what he just said and her face turned a bright red as she grabbed Valt by the collar and dragged him to a corner. Then she said,