(No season) Mafia Shu Kurenai x Reader x Mafia Red Eye

Requested by ShuKurenai918
Tysm for your request, Sana sama!
It was an entirely new type of storyline for me and I enjoyed writing it a lot! I hope you'll enjoy reading just as much as I did while writing this. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside an office:

"Hey, Shu."

"Hmm?"

"We have a business party tonight. Our father's closest business partner will also be coming. So, we have to attend."

The albino said in an assertive way which made the other one who was sitting in his office chair, groan in annoyance.

"I hate going to parties."

"I know. I do too. But we've got no choice."

The albino wearing a black suit with a black tie said as he crossed his arms. His brother, wearing the same suit as him except he was wearing a red tie, looked at him and spoke,

"Y'know, I hate the way the women look at the both of us. And the way they try to be all flirty and clingy, makes me want to push them off the rooftop of our company's building."

"Yes, yes. I know you, brother. But you've got to control your temper. We don't want to cause a scene at the party."

"As you say, Red. I'll try my best."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

Shu Kurenai and Red Eye were twin brothers. Both of them had identical crimson eyes and white hair. The only difference was that Red Eye's hair were slightly longer than Shu's and he had a scar over his right eye.

But why was Red Eye named Red Eye? Actually, he wasn't.

He did have a real name with the surname 'Kurenai' but it was very much similar sounding to Shu's. So, he changed it to Red Eye and except their mom, no one else could call him by his real name.

Even Shu didn't use it because he knew his brother preferred being called Red Eye more. Both the brothers cared for each other and would do anything to ensure the other's happiness.

Their father was an underworld mafia king and after he'd retired, he gave both his company CEO and his mafia leader positions to both his sons. And so far, Shu and Red Eye were working great together.

Both of them were handsome young men and whenever they were passing any public place, all the females used to stare and fawn over both of them, much to their annoyance.

Everytime Mrs. Kurenai asked them to find suitable girls for themselves, the brothers would get annoyed and tell her the same sentence,

''I don't believe in love! It's all nonsense!"

But what Shu and Red Eye didn't know was, they were going to fall in love at first sight themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip:
At Night:

Both the Kurenai brothers were standing in a corner of the party hall, occassionally talking with their male business partners while having sips from their wine glasses from time to time.

"I'm getting really bored here."

Shu said as he yawned and placed a hand over his mouth while Red Eye slightly sweatdropped at him.

"Well, why don't you go and roam around for a while then? I'll be back in a few minutes. I need to use the restroom."

Red Eye suggested as he finished his wine and placed the glass down before turning around and walking off to the restroom's direction.