Chouzetsu/Turbo Gentle Shu Kurenai x Spoiled Reader

Requested by Solliyuh_
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll enjoy the requested story. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I won't lose next time! That's a promise!"

A girl wearing expensive branded clothes from head to toe exclaimed as she put the burst pieces of her bey back together and looked at her opponent on the other side of the stadium.

"I'll be looking forward to that then."

Her opponent responded rather calmly, much to her annoyance as she huffed and stomped away from there, determined to win the next time.

After she left, her opponent put his beyblade back in his pocket and thought,

'(Y/N) (L/N). She's got potential. I just need to find a way to help her unleash it.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile:

"Hmph! What does he think of himself?! He only got me because (Beyblade name) was a millisecond late in dodging Spryzen's move!"

(Y/N) grumbled under her breath as she walked in the hallway. As soon as the other bladers noticed her, they began whispering amongst themselves while wondering why the second strongest blader of their team was so mad.

Yes, the (h/c) haired girl was stronger than Shu's student Fubuki Sumiye. But she still had a long way to go to defeat her team's owner. She was able to win by a ring-out finish but never by a burst finish when it came to battling Shu.

And that was something which made her consider Shu as her enemy. An enemy from whom she could win a battle but never the war.

"Hey (Y/N), would you like to go on lunch with me?"

One of the boys asked as he approached the girl and stopped her in her tracks while blushing in nervousness. And...

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! ARE YOU HERE TO PRACTICE BLADING AND IMPROVE YOURSELF OR FOR ASKING GIRLS OUT?!"

The (h/c) haired girl yelled loudly, making everyone around her flinch backwards as the one who'd tried to hit on her, freaked out and ran away.

"Tch. What a cheapskate..."

She muttered before walking out of there, leaving the rest of the bladers there to wonder what had caused (Y/N) (L/N) to be so mad.

'I better go and practice some more...'

She thought as she made her way to one of the training arenas. The aura radiating from her was enough to let the others know that she wanted to practice alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Two hours later:

"Has anyone seen (Y/N)?"

Shu asked as he now stood in the centre of a group of young bladers in the main training hall of the Bulls. A girl who'd witnessed the (h/c) haired girl's frustration from earlier came forward and said,

"She went to one of the training rooms on the fourth floor to train alone. And...she seemed pretty angry for some reason."

"Is that so? Thank you for the information."

The albino responded as he headed to the location.

As he reached the spot and opened the door of the room, he found the (h/c) haired girl training with her Beyblade and having the mechanical launchers be her opponents.