Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Wicked Reader

Requested by -LXVELYS3INA
Thank you for your request. Also your one shots really inspire me. Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[AU: Disney's Descendants]

(Y/N) (L/N), was beautiful, energetic, smart and....wicked. Yes, wicked. Because she was the daughter of two of the most evilicious villains of all time. She had her best friend (R/N) who too was evil and wicked like her.
Now, it so happened that both the good and bad people lived in the same city.

There was police always catching and punishing the miscreants. But no one could punish (Y/N) and (R/N) due to them being the daughters of the most evil partners in crime.

Both of them went around the city doing all kinds of mischiefs and evils. Some of them would possibly be painting Maleficent on the walls of houses, pushing people, snatching away their things, etc.

(Y/N) was basically the queen of mean of all the evil people in the city after her parents. Now let me tell you something, these people were evil not because they were the descendants of villains but because they never got to experience love and care. And by now, you must've figured it out that if (Y/N) is the most evil then she must be the worst hit victim of hatred. You're right.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"So what did those two do today?" Honcho asked as he took a sip from his water bottle.

Right now, the bladers were practicing at Raging Bulls as they all decided to meet up.

"Must be creating chaos in the city again..." Silas shrugged.

"Geez, if those two weren't the daughters of the biggest villains they would've been behind the bars, by now..." Said Ranjiro as everyone nodded in agreement except Shu.

Believe it or not, but Shu did have a huge crush on (Y/N). In his opinion, if she would give him a chance, he would change her.

He would give her the love she never got. He just needed........one chance.

"They go around doing all this because I've heard that villains' kids never got love and affection. That's what makes them so harsh and bitter towards others." Free said emotionlessly.

"But if they never got that, it doesn't mean that they can just go around ruining others' too." Lui said rolling his eyes.

"-hu, Shu!" Lane clapped his hands in front of him as Shu came back to his senses.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" Shu said a bit startled. He didn't like it when his friends would say bad things about (Y/N).

"What happens to you whenever we talk about (Y/N), huh?" Wakiya asked narrowing his eyes.

"Shu...do you like her?~" Lane asked with a smug face.

"Shu, wouldn't like an evil like her, there are so many good girls out there..." Aiger started but Shu cut him off,

"So what if I do?" He said. He didn't like those girly good girls there were, they were more likely...cliché. (Y/N) might be wicked but still she was better than them.

All the bladers there widened their eyes except Free, as they all screamed,

"YOU SERIOUSLY LIKE (Y/N) (L/N)? THAT EVIL WITCH?"