Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Cute Reader

Requested by QueenDalia171
Thank you for the request. I hope you like it. Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hikaru, I'm getting so bored..." Hyuga whined.

"Me too...we are done with today's training, and I've no idea what to do." Said Hikaru resting his hands behind his head.

"HEY LOOK!" Hyuga perked up pointing to somewhere, making Hikaru see where he was pointing at.

It was a cafe. But that wasn't what caught their attention. In the cafe they saw THE Shu Kurenai sitting and chatting with a (H/C) girl.

"Is that Shu sitting in there with a girl?" Hikaru questioned tilting his head.

"Let's go find out." Hyuga said with his eyes sparkling.

"Wait-" before Hikaru could finish, Hyuga dragged him off.

They entered the cafe and without the couple knowing, silently slid into the seat behind Shu.

(There were sofas, so they didn't know that the twins were there...)

They started to listen to their conversation.
"I'm so happy to have you in my life, (n/n)."
Shu smiled.

"I'm the lucky one, I never thought that I will have THE Shu Kurenai as my boyfriend." The girl said smiling back.

"Hey Shu, why don't you tell your friends about me?" She questioned tilting her head cutely.

"Oh, so you want me to tell them that... Remember (Y/N), our beyclub's bey trainer? I confessed to her years ago on the Beigoma Academy rooftop and since then we're in a lovely yet secret relationship...?"

"Hmm...yes?"

"I don't know how they'll react when they will find out that I have a secret girlfriend. Besides I kinda like it as a secret..." Shu said shrugging.

(Y/N) giggled, before she said, "Okay then, we'll have it your way."

Then she got up and went to Shu's side, leaned down and kissed his cheek.

The eavesdropping twins, discreetly took a picture of that and tiptoed out of the cafe.

Then they ran all the way to the training centre, where Valt had invited Free and Lui to train with the rest of the legends as well. They entered in panting heavily. All eyes in the room were on them, and everyone was confused.

"Yo, Hyuga, Hikaru why were you two running?" Honcho asked walking up to them with two water bottles for them.

After the twins caught their breaths, Hikaru began, "We saw Shu in a cafe..."

"He must be there to have a coffee or shake..."Aiger started but Hyuga cut him off,

"NO! He was with a girl!"

"Fangirls?" Free said as all of them nodded except for the twins.

"Shu Kurenai has a girlfriend!" The twins yelled as everyone in the room froze and widened their eyes.

"You mean, Kurenai found himself a girl?"
Lui asked shocked.

"He found himself a girlfriend before me!"
Both Wakiya and Honcho said in unison.

"How are you so sure?" Valt questioned.

"Yeah do you have any proof?" Dante asked.

"Yes we do." Hikaru said and took out his phone as all of them walked up to them and peered closely at the picture.

"Is that (Y/N)?" Valt, Honcho and Wakiya asked as everyone looked at them.

"Wait you know her?" Free questioned.