Sparking/Surge Sick Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Requested by kpopbts959
Tysm for your request. Here's the second story of your request.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

Work, work, work. It seemed that it was all that Shu Kurenai knew. He would work in his office. Then he had to train his students with Spryzen. The worst part? He would even work at home with his laptop.

This would often result in him not having any time other than the night to spend time with his girlfriend.

He would always feel guilty due to this but (Y/N) would always reassure him that it was fine as long as he didn't ignore her out completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A normal working day (Shu's P.O.V.)

When? When will this work end? No matter how much of it I finish, there's always more of it piling up. I can't spend one day without being completely worked up neither can I spend a day by just spending time with my girlfriend.

But I asked her to help me with some paperworks. At least I can work together with her.

(n/n) is taking quite a while now. I told her the required files were in the top second shelf in the right hand side of the files room.

I should probably go and check. I got up from my chair and was about to walk outside but then I felt this sharp sting in my head.

Ow! I held my head in pain and squinted my eyes shut. What's wrong with me? Just now I was fine and now I'm feeling such a sharp pain. It feels as if someone has shot me in the head or something.

I glanced at the door of my office before everything went black and I felt myself coming in contact with a hard and cold surface.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A while later: (No one's P.O.V.)

'Damn it! Shu told me to get the files quickly but getting them out of that messed up shelf was way harder than I expected. I better hurry or he'll get mad at me.'

A certain (h/c) haired girl thought as she rushed to the albino's office with a handful of files.

As soon as she opened the door of his office, her eyes widened in shock and horror.

"Shu?!"

She said with concern in her voice as she rushed to his side. Slamming the files on the table, she knelt down beside him and tried to shook him awake.

"Hey Shu! Wake up! What happened to you?!" She exclaimed worriedly.

She tried for a few minutes but it didn't work. (Y/N) somehow managed to get her albino boyfriend on the couch. She laid him down and then went to fetch a bowl of cold water.

She sprinkled some of it on his face. Shu groaned a little before slowly opening his eyes. He looked to his side and saw his girlfriend sitting beside him with a worried look on her face.

"Shu are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah, I am okay now." He replied as he slowly sat up.

"What happened to you?" The girl asked as she placed a hand on his back.

"I don't know. I suddenly felt dizzy and then passed out." He answered.

"You should take rest before you collapse completely from overwork." (Y/N) told him.

"What? No way I have a lot of paperwork left." Shu looked at her with a light glare.
His shy girlfriend was not really shy right now.

"If you're not in proper health, how are you going to do your paperworks?" She asked crossing her arms.