Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by sakura12_12
Tysm for your request. And seriously, this one was so fun to write. I can't explain how enjoyable this was to write. (≧▽≦)
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) was a maid in the Raging Bulls. More specifically, a maid in Shu's office.
She not only did the cleaning stuff of his office but sometimes also did secretary work. She helped him manage his paperwork and files neatly.

If Shu was able to find his files on time, it was because of her proper organising of them.

And if (Y/N) was being honest here, then she wouldn't deny the fact that working alongside one of the most handsome guys in the world was something she was thankful for.

She'd been working as a maid for him for like 5 years. And in all these years, she developed a crush on her charming boss.
And to try and confess her feelings to him, she might've accidentally come up with a plan? Who knows?

Oh! And she also wears a maid uniform like the one below.

Pick one outfit for yourselves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A not so normal Saturday:
No one's P.O.V.

It was lunch time for everyone at the Raging Bulls. A certain (h/c) haired girl had finished her lunch early and was now wandering outside the building getting bored.

"Hmm...I still have a lot of time before the lunch gets over so what should I do? What should I do? I'm getting so bored here."

She mumbled to herself and walked and walked and walked aimlessly. That was until a seemingly interesting idea popped up in her mind.

She rushed to the nearest sweets store to buy a box or perhaps boxes of pocky.
After a while, she came out of the store with a plastic bag containing 6 boxes of pocky.

She glanced at her watch and muttered,

"Lunch break is almost about to be over. Better hurry back!"

Then she rushed back to the Raging Bulls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A short timeskip to when she's back on work with Shu in his office:
No one's P.O.V.

"Now, give me file number 28."

Shu said as he stretched his hand out and (Y/N) handed him the file.

"Good. Now number 34."

Again, the (h/c) haired girl did what her boss asked for.

"And that was the last file. We're done with the file work for now."

Shu said as he let out a heavy sigh of relief and handed the girl the arranged bundle of files to put away.

She went to put it away as the albino stretched his arms and relaxed back in his chair.