Chouzetsu/Turbo Depressed Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by Champion_Aiger10
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story. 😊

Trigger warning: Mentions of self-harm, attempted suicide, depression, heartbreak and angst.

If you're not comfortable with such themes, kindly skip to some other chapter of this book or read at your own risk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raging Bulls
New York, America:

*SLIT*

The sound of the cold metal sharply slitting through flesh filled the room for a second before the gash made by the sharp metal began to leak out crimson and it wasn't long before the fairly big wound began to smell somewhat metallic and repulsive.

No doubt, it was blood.

A soft sigh escaped the lips of the person as they watched the drops of their crimson blood trickle down to the floor.

"This doesn't seem to reduce the pain anymore...the other methods don't do either. I guess...this is the end..."

The male muttered under his breath as he let his hair cover his eyes which had dark circles under them and half of his ghostly white skin.

After about 10 minutes, he let out another sigh before standing up and going to get the first-aid kit. He couldn't just let the wound bleed out and let other people notice it now, could he?

As he finished patching his arm up, he leaned back against the headboard of his bed in the bedroom and closed his eyes, thinking about everything in his life.

'Nothing is going right...It feels like I've lost a part of myself...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile:

"For the last time Valt, I said no! I don't want to have to do anything with him!"

"Please (Y/N)! I'm not saying you have to get back together with him the moment you see him! I just want you to go and see him once!"

"And what good will that do, huh?"

The (h/c) haired girl groaned in annoyance as the wonder boy dragged her with him to the Bulls. He'd dragged her all the way from Spain to New York with him.

Even in the flight he didn't stop trying to convince the girl to talk with his best friend and a legendary blader, Shu Kurenai.

"You're saying this because you've no idea in what condition he's been ever since he got to know that you've broken up with him!"

He exclaimed as he dragged her inside the lobby of the Bulls before stopping to stand in a corner with her.

"What're you talking about?"

(Y/N) asked as she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms while the blunette let out a soft sigh before he began,

"Ever since Shu got to know that you've broken up with him after he was back to himself, he...he just hasn't been the same. After we all went our own ways, I video-called him a lot and each time, he seemed to get worse than before. Pale skin, dark circles, weight loss and whatnot. He...he just seems so sad yet he forces a smile on his face every time I ask and says the same, 'I'm fine' when he's clearly not."

"Are you telling me that Shu went into depression because I broke up with him?"

"More likely he went into depression because he knows that there's still someone important to him who hasn't forgiven him for the Red Eye incident yet."