Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Indian Reader

Requested by GhanshyamBhagat
Tysm for your request. This was a new type of story for me. I hope that all my readers will enjoy reading it! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raging Bulls, New York, America:

"SHU!!! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE NEW BLADER?!"

The loud voice of the wonder boy made all the trainees in the Bulls cover their ears and Shu sweatdropped when he saw the blunette running to him with a big grin on his face.

Valt skidded to a stop just when he was about to bump into the albino who was already bracing himself for the impact. Letting out a sigh of relief, Shu began,

"Calm down, Valt. Yes, I know about the new blader. She's gonna train as my student."

"Really?! She's gonna be your student?!"

The wonder boy grinned as he had stars in his eyes. Shu smiled awkwardly and nodded as Valt pumped his fist in the air and professed,

"It's gonna be my first time to meet a blader from India! I've met bladers from various countries before but never one from India!"

"Me too, Valt. It's the same for me."

The albino said, calm as usual. He watched his excited best friend and thought with a smile,

'After giving up his championship title, it's very rare to see Valt get this excited over something. It reminds me of old times when he used to be so hyped up for even the smallest of things.'

"Well. Let's go downstairs, she should be here anytime soon."

The albino said as both of them went downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A short timeskip:
(I'm sorry if you don't want to be an Indian blader- You can change it to your liking)

The doors of the Raging Bulls opened up as a/an (h/c) haired female blader stepped inside.

She looked around and thought,

'This place is bigger than I thought.'

"There she is!"

The female heard a voice say as she turned her head in that direction, only to find a blue-haired blader running towards her and an albino following behind.

"Hi there! You're the new blader, right? I'm Valt Aoi! Nice to meet you!"

Valt grinned as he grabbed the female's hand and shook it excitedly. Shu stopped beside Valt as he gave a warm smile to the girl and greeted her,

"Hello there. My name is Shu Kurenai. I'm gonna be your blading coach from today."

"Nice to meet you two as well! My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

(Y/N) introduced herself with a closed eye smile but inside her mind, she was squealing and thinking,

'It's my lucky day today! I got to meet two of the best blading legends that ever existed!' *insert a (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) emoji*

"I wanna ask you a lot of questions! Come on! Let's go and sit somewhere!"

The blunette smiled as he began dragging the girl with him, leaving Shu to trail behind them again.

"Before I answer your questions, how about we have a battle first?"

(Y/N) offered as she stopped walking which made Valt turn around and look at her with his signature smile.