Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Teasing Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555
Tysm for your request Kaoru kun. This was also very interesting to work on.
Let's get on some fluffy fluff floof floof! (≧▽≦)/
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Hey, your hands look heavy. May I hold them for you?"

"No thanks. I'm all good."

"Alright but do you want me to buy you a drink?"

"No. I can manage my own expenses. And I'm not thirsty right now."

"Alright then, how about-"

"Shu Kurenai! That's enough!"

The girl groaned in frustration and stomped off, leaving the albino smirking behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) was a blader like any other in the Raging Bulls team.

She was hard working, smart and talented. She was like any other girl. Not very special. But not very normal either. She was way more stronger than an average blader. There was not even a single day of training that she'd missed.

She loved her team and was very friendly to everyone there as well. All the other bladers could always turn to her for help.
But there was one very big problem which she could not tolerate.

The owner of the team, a.k.a., the world famous blading legend Shu Kurenai, was constantly flirting with her.

Everytime the two of them were alone, Shu was always the biggest flirt alive to her, in her opinion.

And the worst part was: if she tried to stop Shu from flirting with her, the next day his teasing would be 2x more than the previous day.

Let's see for how long this story goes on...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

Yet another day with the (h/c) haired girl practicing with her bey, (B/N).

Apparently, she's been trying to master a new launch style for the last 3 hours but with no luck.

Everytime she tries to launch, either her bey won't land properly or the launcher would just slip out of position.

"Ugh...where am I getting it wrong?"

She mumbled to herself in frustration as she tried and failed again.

She was about to throw off her launcher until two arms extended from behind her and held her hands back in position as she felt someone's chest against her back and a hot breath on her nape.

"Who?" She mumbled blushing lightly.

"Focus." A deep voice answered as she immediately recognised the owner of the voice.

This time, the hands held hers firmly and put her back in proper position.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"LET IT RIP!!!"

Both of them said as (B/N) landed in the stadium with a speed faster than ever before. It spun around the stadium whilst occasionally denting the walls with the power given to it by the launch.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock and her mouth hung open because she couldn't believe that she finally did the launch perfectly.

"Congrats. You mastered it."