Dynamite Battles/QuadDrive Cold/Busy Shu Kurenai x Soft/Sick Reader

Requested by MiaKurenai_2009
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll enjoy reading the requested story. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raging Bulls:
New York, America:

"Yes, I know. How about fixing the meeting in the restaurant near the Bulls?"

The albino asked as he had one hand in his pocket while the other one held his phone on which he was on a call.

A call with the manager of one of New York's other beyblade clubs who wanted to join hands with him and get his beyclub under Raging Bulls.

"Alright then. I look forward to meeting up with you soon."

Shu said as he hung up the call and sighed softly before putting his phone back in his pocket. He went back to his desk and sat down as he began to do the paperwork of the day.

"So much work..."

He mumbled to himself as he wrote a document. Lately, his work has increased tenfold due to several students of Bulls winning several tournaments and earning different titles both in America and abroad.

This had increased the number of students wanting to take admission and the number of companies and sponsors wanting to join hands with the legendary blader's team.

"Shu-kun!"

A sweet voice called out as a/an (h/c) haired girl stepped in the office with a cheerful smile on her face. The albino raised his head to look at his girlfriend who walked to his desk and asked,

"Have you eaten your lunch yet?"

"No."

The crimson-eyed blader responded, unaware of how coldly his response had just come out. But one response like that wasn't enough to dishearten the girl as she said,

"Then you should have it soon. Want me to bring it here in your office?"

"No, thanks. I'll go and have it later."

"But-"

"(Y/N), please. I'm busy right now."

Shu interrupted as he stared at the girl with a stern expression on his face. It wasn't scary enough to make her run away, just enough to convey his message that he wanted to be left alone.

"Alright. I'll see you later then."

The (h/c) haired girl sighed sadly before she turned around and left his office.

'Shu seems so stressed out these days. Maybe I should do something to lighten his mood and relax him up a bit.'

(Y/N) thought as she walked in the corridor, thinking of what she should do for her hard-working boyfriend.

"Oh! I know!"

She smiled to herself as she clasped her hands together in excitement before rushing all the way to their shared suite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip:
At evening:

"I'm home..."

The albino called out tiredly as he walked into the house with his office bag and coat in one hand and used his free hand to loosen his tie up a bit.

"Welcome home, Shu!"

The (h/c) haired girl greeted with a big smile on her face as she rushed up to him, taking his coat and bag before planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I'm gonna go bath first."