Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Phi's Sister Reader

Requested by Miracle_Blader
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Brothers! Look what I made!" A certain (h/c) haired girl happily exclaimed, running down the hallway.

"What is it little angel?" Phi asked softly.

"Look! I made a new bey move by myself! And I want to test it out by battling with you! C'mon let's have a battle brother!"

The female said as she dragged the albino by his arm which only made him chuckle.

"But for starters, don't you think Phoenix will be a much stronger opponent for-"

Evel got cut off when he recieved a sharp glare from Phi.

The doctor gulped hard and turned his head to the other side as Phi was dragged away by the girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

No need to be confused now, your author chan is here to explain what's going on.
The (h/c) haired girl is none other than (Y/N) who is the little sister of Phi and Hyde.

The brothers might hate each other from the bottom of their hearts but for their sister, they love her dearly.

(Y/N) is a young and rookie blader who is out on her journey to become a legend. But since, she's been gifted with two elder overprotective brothers, she can barely go out of the Dread Tower without their company.

So, for all the time she stays in the Tower, she practices with her bey (B/N) and develops new moves by herself. Then she battles with her strong blader brothers to test out her skills.

I think that's enough information for now? So, let's continue with the story...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

"Okay, okay. So, I'm gonna be the referee." Hyde said as he got in the centre side of the stadium while Phi and (Y/N) took their positions on the respective sides.

"Okay big brother! I'm gonna win this!"

(Y/N) said all hyped up as she got in her launching stance. Phi only giggled before doing the same as he said,

"We'll see about that. Defeat us once and we rise from our ashes again. Right Phoenix?"

Phoenix only glowed in approval as Hyde extended out his arm.

"Ready, set!"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"LET IT RIP!"

Both the bladers yelled in unison as their beys landed in the stadium with incredible force.

Revive Phoenix circled around while (B/N) took the centre.

"What're you planning to do little angel?"

"You'll see. Go (B/N)! Strike from the back in a diagonal!"

(Y/N) smiled confidently as she gave the command.

"Wha-"

Before Phi got the chance to respond, (B/N) hit Phoenix. But alas, this only took the fire bey's armour out and thus giving Phi the advantage. He smirked,

"Revive Crush!"

Post battle as I'm too lazy to write down the whole thing...😪

"The score is 2-1! Phi is the winner!" Hyde declared as (Y/N) pieced her bey back together.