Author's note #2

Hey, my dear readers! It's your author chan here again. So, I have some news to share.
My very important offline exams are gonna start from December, with 2 subjects almost every day. And I have got only a little time to prepare all my subjects. Which means I'll have to lessen my phone time and sadly, Wattpad time.
But if I don't and my grades go down, my mom WILL take my phone away permanently. And, since my offline classes are on, my phone is on a really high risk of being taken away.
Well, the thing is this book will be on hiatus from today till 22nd December, i.e., the last day of my exams.
But still I would like you all to drop your requests either here or on the first Author's note. You can also private/direct message me.
I surely won't be able to publish the newest/latest requests but at least I can have them ready on drafts. In that way, whenever I come back I can quickly give you your requested stories. Does that sound good?
I'm terribly sorry to the readers who haven't yet got there requests. Please forgive me. I know I must've disappointed you all. And again I'm sorry for that. 😞

I hope you all will understand. My syllabus is just way too much and our teachers are constantly threatening us that our question papers will come from somewhere outside the school or from the education board itself. And that really is scaring me and my classmates.
So, the only way to solve this problem is study, study and lots of STUDY.
But I promise you all that as soon as I get my exams over with, I'll be back with a Christmas Special chapter!
(At least, I think so....)
So, stay tuned for further details. Until the next update, this book will be on hiatus, with all the previous requests trying to get completed up.
Btw, I wanted to ask you guys this:
Would you all please vote, comment and share my book? And also it'd be great if y'all follow me too, so y'know the further updates and perhaps sneak peeks of the future chapters? ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
So, guys see you all after the exams! Till then take care of yourself and your families and friends!
Sayonara, bug out.