Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Shy and Cute Reader

Requested by Chhinasahib
Tysm for your request, didi. I hope you'll enjoy the requested story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

It was nighttime in New York. The sky was a dark pitch black but the city was alive with the colours of the lights from all the buildings and sounds of vehicles and people bustling around.

In the Raging Bulls, Shu's friends Valt, (Y/N), Rantaro, Wakiya, Ken and Daigo i.e., the whole beyclub had come over for a stay. Shu was more than happy to have all his friends stay at the company. Although, Wakiya being a bit showy and dramatic one. But it was fine.

To make it more better, Aiger and the others had also come to visit Fubuki. So, in a few words, it was kind of a day off for everyone at the Bulls.

Everyone had finished their dinner and were in the seperate guest rooms which were next to each other. Except, (Y/N).

She was standing all alone on the rooftop of the building, busy admiring the moon and the very few stars visible.

Shu was on a stroll to check if everyone was comfortable in their rooms or not. He got worried when he found out that (Y/N) was not in her room. So, he went to look for her.

And he eventually found her on the rooftop. Shu thought,

'She looks so pretty while admiring the sky.'

This albino might not admit in public but he has a long time crush on (Y/N). The one problem was that he didn't know how to confess it to her.

Nonetheless, at the moment, he decided to walk up to her and ask why she was out on the roof at this time.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He called out as he now stood beside the (h/c) haired girl.

But she didn't seem to register his presence as she was busy spacing out. So, Shu placed a hand on her shoulder as she was now pulled out from her train of thoughts.

"Oh hey, Shu." She replied as she turned to look at him.

"Why aren't you asleep? Y'know it's cold out here, right?" The male inquired as the female nodded in understanding before replying,

"I know. It's just that I wasn't able to sleep. So, I thought some fresh air might help."

(A.N.- This is literally me on most of the nights of the year. (^~^;)ゞ)

"Oh, I see. Mind if I give you some company?" Shu asked politely.

"Not at all."

The girl answered as she turned back to admire the moon and the sky. They stood there in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

Shu thought, 'I want to tell (Y/N) that I have a crush on her. But how? And what if she rejects me?'

What he didn't know was (Y/N) was having some pretty similar thoughts.

'I want to confess my love to Shu. But what if he rejects me? What if he thinks I'm just another fangirl? And worse, what if this ruins our friendship?'

(Y/N) didn't want to ruin their friendship so she decided to keep her feelings to herself. But Shu decided to try and make a move.

"(Y/N)?" He called out to her.

"Yeah?" She responded as they both turned to look at each other eyes.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Came the response with a smile.