Sparking/Surge Mafia Shu Kurenai x Innocent Reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555
Tysm for your request. And gotta say, since I don't know about all this Mafia stuff, this oneshot might not be good enough. And I'm extremely sorry for that.
Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I said I don't believe in Mafia Groups! They don't exist!" (Y/N) yelled arguing with Valt. They were at Raging Bulls, cause they wanted to pay a simple visit to their friend.

"But, don't you know that even Shu is-"
Valt was about to argue back but got cut off when suddenly a hand covered his mouth from behind.

"That's enough arguing for today, Valt." Shu's voice said from behind as his hand shut his mouth.

"Thanks Shu. I was also tired from the argument. Now I need some fresh air." (Y/N) said as she walked away.

After she was nowhere in sight, Shu removed his hand from Valt's mouth as he turned to look at him.

"Why did you have to cover my mouth, Shu?" He whined.

"If I didn't do that, you would've told (Y/N) my secret." Shu simply replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------
For all those who are wondering about Shu's secret, let me tell you about it. To the world, Shu might be the Crimson Flame blading legend but secretly he's the leader of New York's most famous and strongest mafia group.

But this was a thing which only Valt, his best friend, knew about. The name of his mafia group was Raging Flames. (That name is completely random)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Reader's P.O.V.

That Valt! Seriously why does he believe in mafias and stuff? Hmph...whatever. I don't care. I just want to get back home because it's getting pretty dark. And my house is also located at quite a distance from the Raging Bulls.

No one's P.O.V.

As (Y/N) was walking, she didn't notice that she was being followed.

Two men, dressed in black were secretly following her from the shadows. When she turned around a corner, they came out of their hiding spots and covered her mouth with a napkin that had chloroform on it, making her pass out.

As soon as she passed out, one of them picked her up and took her inside a black van. The other man quickly closed the door of the van, as they drove away.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(A short timeskip)

(Y/N) woke up and found herself in a very unfamiliar place.

"What the- w-where am I?"

She questioned looking around the room. She tried to move but couldn't. Looking carefully at herself, her wrists and ankles were tied to a bed.

"W-why am I tied up?" She mumbled, struggling to free herself.

Just then the door opened, as a man in black with a skull printed on his shirt, walked in.

"Ah~you're up, I see." He spoke in an annoying way as he walked up to the bed where the (h/c) girl was tied.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?!" (Y/N) retorted clearly angry.

The man sat down on the bed beside her as he smirked and began,

"I am (Insert a Random Name). I'm the leader of New York's second strongest mafia group (please insert a random name again)."