Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Little Shu Kurenai x Little Reader

Requested by xxLunaomgxx
Tysm for your request. I hope you will like the requested story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shu and (Y/N) were in Shu's home at Raging Bulls, sitting on the couch in the living room, cuddling with each other.

Shu was sitting behind (Y/N), with his arms and legs around her and his head on her shoulder. He snuggled her there making her giggle.

"Hmm~ Shu do you remember how we met for the first time?~ *giggles*~"

Shu stopped for a bit and smiled,
"Of course I do. How can I forget how I met the love of my life?~ I am so thankful to God for that."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback to 11 years ago:-

A teacher walked in her kindergarten class with a little girl beside her.

"Good morning, class. Today we have a new student in our class. I want you all to make her feel welcome and happy here."

Then she turned to the little girl and smiled,
"Please introduce yourself to the class, dear."

The little girl gave a cheerful smile and began,

"Hello everyone! I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you and I hope that we can be great friends!"

"Hi there! Nice to meet you!"
A blue spiky haired kid smiled as he stood up, waving his hand. The little (h/c) girl, waved back.

"Alright, (Y/N), you can go and sit next to Shu. Shu, please raise your hand."

The teacher said as a white haired kid raised his hand up.

(Y/N) walked over and sat next to him, as the teacher started taking attendance.

"Hi, nice to meet you!"

The girl smiled extending a hand for him to shake. The boy smiled and shook her hand as he introduced himself,

"It's nice to meet you, too. My name is Shu Kurenai."

The whole time the two little kids talked and enjoyed themselves as Shu also helped her with her study work.

—————————————————————
(In the games period)

Valt, Shu and Xander were playing together as usual.

"Hey guys,have you seen (Y/N)?" The little albino boy asked his other two friends, who shook their heads in a 'no'.

"Maybe she is playing with her friends as well?" Valt said but Xander interrupted him saying,

"She's a new student how can she make friends so fast, Valt?"

"We should find her and ask her to play with us. The teacher also said to be nice with her, right?" Shu said.

"Yeah!"
The other two boys agreed and off the trio went trying to find the (h/c) haired girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------
After a while of searching, Shu saw her sitting all alone on a swing, with her head hung down. He walked up to her and began...

"(Y/N)? Why are you sitting here all alone?"

The little girl looked up at the boy standing in front of her with a sad face as she answered,

"Everyone has there own friend groups but I don't, so I have no one to play with."

Shu smiled as he offered, "Well do you want to play with me and my friends?"