Sparking/Surge Cold Shu Kurenai x Childish Reader

Requested by ValtkurenaiGopika
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A normal day:
In Shu's office:
Third person or No one's P.O.V.

The albino blader was seated on his chair and was apparently doing some paperwork regarding the maintenance of the equipments and the number of newbies who had joined the team.

As he was working, a sudden loud sound of something falling made him stop and stand up before he quickly went out of his office to check what had happened.

He walked along the hallway, cautiously keeping an eye out to see what was wrong until another young lad ran into him.

"Watch where you're going."

He said rather coldly to the boy who seemed to be around the age of 10-11. The young boy nervously responded,

"I-I'm s-sorry sir. I-I was just coming to inform you about the accident that has occurred downstairs."

"Accident? What do you mean?"

Shu asked with his tone just as before but he was actually concerned inside.

"Miss (L/N)...she just fell down and-"

Before the boy could complete his sentence, Shu had already dashed off to the staircase, leaving him completely dumbfounded.

Just knowing that the accident had his girlfriend involved in it, got him running at his top speed.

As soon as he reached downstairs, he saw a group of people gathered in a circle, as if they were surrounding someone.

The albino pushed through the crowd, only to find his girlfriend sitting on the floor with a big metallic box on her legs. She was trying her best not to cry but when she saw her boyfriend standing there, she couldn't control herself and cried,

"S-Shu..."

Everyone quickly turned their gazes to the albino who now had a dark aura surrounding him.

"Why are you all just standing here and watching her in pain? Help me get the box off of her legs. Right. Now."

He said coldly as everyone just flinched in fear and quickly helped him get the box off of the girl's legs.

As soon as the box was gone, the red eyed male spotted several bruises along with a few little bleeding cuts on her feet.

His eyes turned in a darker crimson as he didn't bother to listen to anyone saying anything and just picked (Y/N) up in his arms before leaving from there in order to get her proper treatment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
At the infirmary:

Shu was bandaging (Y/N)'s legs and she was sitting still like a disciplined child the whole time.

As he'd finished, he put the first aid supplies away and looked up at her with a serious face and she gulped hard knowing what was coming.

"(Y/N)."

"Um...y-yes?"

"Would you care to tell me how you got under that box?"

"W-well, I was just trying t-to help the workers take them out b-but I didn't expect to get trapped under one myself."

She said and scratched her nape sheepishly as Shu hardened his gaze at her.

"Why do you think workers are here? I pay them because they do work like that. Why did you have to do that huh? Now you're hurt."

"But I didn't do it on purpose."