Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Sensitive Reader

Requested by Tatwater23
Thank you for your request. I hope you like this story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (L/N), known to be friends with the former beyclub and especially close to the former world champ and his best friend was a shy and friendly girl at the same time.

She was also....sensitive. Not that she would get angry easily...it was pretty much the opposite..she would get sad easily.

She wasn't really open to people around her. The ones she really, really trusted were her parents, her friend (Girl bestie name) and of course the cheerful blunette, Valt.

Since her parents were busy most of the time and she spent most of her time at BC Sol she always shared her feelings with Valt. They both were like siblings. Knew everything about each other.

And when I say knew everything about each other...she accidentally told him her biggest secret. She had a huge crush on the bluenette's best friend, a red eyed albino boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N) and Valt were back in Japan, for The Ultimate Tag Series. (Y/N) wasn't going to participate but she was there to cheer on all her friends. Except Lain.

(Yes, I'm considering Lui as my- I mean (Y/N)'s friend too...😁)

They can be seen talking in one of the training rooms as Rantaro and the twins went to buy some drinks and snacks.

"(Y/N), come on I know you love Shu...so just go and confess it to him." Valt said smiling in a smug way.

At this the (h/c) girl's face turned a bright red, as she half yelled, "Valt! Seriously I told you not to talk about it when we're in public!"

That was a bad timing because the dark flame a.k.a. Lain's team partner was walking through the hallway when he heard her yelling. He stopped by the training room and started listening to their conversation.

"But (Y/N), it's not my fault...I want to see you together with him and then I'll get to be the best man at your wedding and maybe an uncle to your kids..." And Valt began imagining the weirdest of things.

"Valt Aoi! Cut it out!!! You are getting too delusional." (Y/N) said not liking where this conversation was going. Then trying to calm down a bit, she started...

"Listen Valt. I admit it I love Shu..."

The albino who was listening to them widened his eyes. 'She loves me?'

"...but y'know how busy and serious type of guy Shu is, right? And I'm just....a normal person...he won't love me or maybe he isn't into love, in the first place..."

She held her head down, as Valt now had worry and concern written all over his face.

"Hey don't think of it like that. I'm sure he loves you back too." He hugged you, in a way to comfort you.

Now, (Y/N) being pretty sensitive slowly started to sob in Valt's embrace, as he started rubbing his hand on her back to soothe her.

Shu who was listening to them, had the following thoughts, '(Y/N) loves me, and I do too but how do I tell her that I actually like her sensitiveness? There's nothing wrong about her being herself. I want to confess my love for her but how?'

And he walked away thinking about it and also feeling jealous that she was hugging Valt.

(Timeskip to after the matches between Valt and Rantaro vs Dante and Lui & Shu and Lane vs Free and Silas)

(Y/N) can be seen walking in the corridors as she was making her way up to Honcho and Valt. On her way, she bumped into someone whom she shouldn't have. She bumped into Lain. He had an annoyed expression as he started,