Burst/Season 1 Shu Kurenai x Zac's Sister Reader

Requested by Dociiinn
Tysm for your request. And once again, lots of love to you from 🇮🇳 ! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"A-are y-you s-sure brother?"

A feminine voice asked timidly as the blonde nodded quickly and excitedly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes of course! They're gonna be in love with you sis!"

He said as he dragged her up the stage which had curtains still covering it.

"B-but-"

She tried to say something but got cut off by her brother.

"Look if I didn't see the potential in you, I would've never asked you to come here."

He said as he gave her a reassuring pat on her back and she took a deep breath and nodded with a face that said 'Okay. I'm ready.'

"That's my sister."

Zac smiled as he also got in his position beside her and the curtain in front of them opened revealing the huge audience in front of them.

"Now let's put on a show for them!"

He said cheerfully as (Y/N) nodded and they both grabbed the mics and began the singing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

Hola! Your idiotic author is back with the introduction of the characters!

We all know our favourite pop star Zac the Sunrise, right?

But do you know about his sister (Y/N) Kaneguro?

She's just an year younger than her brother and is a singer like him. But unlike her brother, she's not that popular.

Not that the people dislike her, it's because she doesn't go for concerts as often as Zac does.

And today she's been forced up the stage by her brother to sing a song for the audience.
So here she was, trying her best to face the stage fear she had and give her best performance to the fans.

Let's see how this duo of brother and sister did.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Beigoma Academy rooftop:
No one's P.O.V.

"Guys! Come here and take a look at this!"

Toko exclaimed out loud to the beyclub which was training on the rooftop.

Nika was the first one to come to her brother as the others followed and peeked closely at the cerulean haired boy's tablet.

"Who's this girl with Zac?"

Wakiya had inquired as the only girl in the group responded,

"I'm not sure but I think she looks pretty."

"Her voice is sweet. It suits her singing."

Daigo pointed out and the rest nodded in agreement.

"I've never seen anyone with Zac before."

Wakiya said as Valt hummed and said,

"You're right. And look she's the same age as us."

"Hey Shu do you know who this girl is?"

Ken asked through Keru as Toko turned the tablet screen towards the albino who was still training at the bey stadium.

He looked up to see her and shrugged,