Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Sassy Tsundere Reader

Requested by AmayaK123
Tysm for your request. I hope you like the requested story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/N), please show a little respect..." Her mom sighed as she said that.

The (L/N) family was currently sitting in their guest room with (Random surname) family in front of them.

The (R/L/N) family's son wanted to ask for (Y/N)'s hand in marriage because you see she is a really pretty girl. But maybe a little sassy and also....tsundere...?

She currently, very casually insulted the other family's son because she really really hated boys. Especially the ones who showed care for her just because of her looks.

"Why should I, mom? I'm not interested in punks like him at all." She said and walked away, leaving the (R/L/N) family stunned.

But not her own family, because they knew that this was about to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Reader's P.O.V.

That (Random boy name)! I hate him! I hate boys! I'm never ever gonna fall in love! Anyways, he wasted my precious blading practice time. I should go to the beyclub building a.k.a. Raging Bulls.

After a short 5 minutes walk, I reached the building and entered in one of the training rooms.

"Hey (Y/N)! You here to practice?" (Bestie name) called out from a corner of the room.

"Yeah!" I answered back.

"Wanna join us?" She asked.

"No, not really. I'm not in the mood today." I said rubbing my nape sheepishly.

Then suddenly nearly everyone in the training room rushed to the door, including (B/F/N).

I was kinda curious so I looked over to where everyone was looking at. I saw a boy surrounded by a bunch of girls. I sighed knowing it was none other than our team owner, Shu Kurenai. He was trying to get out of the crowd of his fans.

At moments like these, I feel so grateful that I'm not as popular as him. It must be so hard for him to get out even for a simple walk.

But his looks are his problem not mine, so why waste time thinking all this? Ugh...this place is far too noisy for me to practice. I better go up on the next floor, since almost everyone is here.

I walked out heading towards my destination.

Shu's P.O.V.

"Shu-san, can you please be my personal coach and teach me one on one?"

"Hey! Back off! He won't waste his time mentoring punks like you!"

"Shu-san are you free today?"

"Shu will you hangout with me?"

I sighed as fangirls surrounded me. I entered the training room looking for Fubuki but I didn't expect this to happen. This crowd is so suffocating. I want to just get out of here.

I looked around and then saw a girl walking out of the room. She was the only one to leave the room without even glancing at me. She had (h/c) hair.

"Shu-san-"

"Alright, listen here everyone. I am looking for Fubuki Sumiye. Does anyone know where he is?" I asked pushing through the crowd and successfully getting out.

A boy came up and said, "Sir he left with some of his friends to hangout."

"Friends?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. Their names were Aiger, Ranjiro, Naru, Tobisuke and Gumita. Fubuki said that he'll be back on time."