Chouzetsu/Turbo Sick Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by Annlovesboba
Tysm for the request. I hope you'll enjoy the requested story. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New York, America:

(Y/N) (L/N). A girl that had a soft heart and a soft attitude. She's a member of Raging Bulls and is a young aspiring blader. Known for never getting mad at anyone, she was sometimes called the little angel of the team.

The (h/c) haired girl was a pretty strong blader and had won several tournaments for her team. But instead of being born strong, she used to practice to improve herself and become stronger each day.

It was yet another day of training for her as she'd just finished her morning practice session and was now sitting on one of the benches with a towel around her neck and a water bottle in her hand.

'It looks like it's gonna rain soon...'

She thought to herself as she stared at the scene outside. Her grandma had once told her, that if the sun is halo during the day then it's gonna rain soon.

It wasn't even 10 minutes when what she thought became a reality and it started raining pretty heavily. Instead of resuming her training, (Y/N) decided to sit and watch the rain for a while. Watching rain was always a relaxing sight for her.

As she watched, she began to hum a little song but she was forced to cut herself off in the middle when she saw her team's captain come running in from outside.

He was drenched from head to toe and was breathing heavily. Without any delay, the girl stood up and ran up to him with a dry towel as she exclaimed,

"Shu?! What were you doing outside?! Are you alright?!"

"I went out to get some fresh air to relieve some of my work stress and then the weather suddenly changed. Before I knew it, I was in a heavy downpour and I had to run all the way back."

The albino explained as he caught his breath and began to dry his hair and face before mouthing a 'thank you' to the (h/c) haired girl.

"You should go and take a bath soon or else you'll be sick."

"Yes, you're right. I'll go ahead and do just that. Thanks again for the towel, (Y/N)."

"Anytime, Shu."

The female gave him a closed-eye smile before he left for his room to take a bath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
At afternoon:

It was still raining but not as heavily as before and Shu was back to doing his usual paperwork after taking a bath and getting himself warmed up.

Well, more precisely he was trying to work. For some reason, the albino was feeling hot and uncomfortable in his body.

He could feel everything around him having a cooler temperature than his own body. After Xander had given him an earful about how he shouldn't ignore his own health, Shu had started to pay more attention towards his well-being.

Right now too, he decided not to ignore this feeling of discomfort. The albino stood up and went to get the first-aid kit in his office to get the thermometer.

"104° Fahrenheit..."

He mumbled as he was surprised to find his temperature so high. Sighing to himself, he decided to go back to his suite and rest for the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A little later:

'I don't understand what's wrong with my launcher...I guess only Shu can help me fix it.'