Sparking/Surge Tsundere Shu Kurenai x Lazy Reader

Requested by Shukurenaiscumsucker
Tysm for your request. I did as good as I could for this story.
I hope you'll like it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V.

How on earth do people fall in love with each other?

Quite possibly....blindly and without caring about the flaws of their partner if I am correct?

But...

How can a hardworking person fall in love with someone who's as lazy as Nobita?
How can this type of relationship even work out at all?

I don't know but maybe you do?

Because you're the Nobita here who's going to be with our workaholic and hardworking handsome albino a.k.a. Shu Kurenai.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

"It's literally 12:30 p.m. (Y/N)!!! When the hell are you going to wake up huh?!"

A certain albino exclaimed angrily as he pulled off the blanket harshly and the person under the blanket curled up in a ball.

"Just...5 minutes more...zzzz....zzz..."

"That's what you've been saying all morning! Now wake up!"

"No..."

Shu had a '💢' mark on his forehead as he proceeded to snatch the pillows the girl was hugging and sleeping with.

But still she didn't wake up.

"Man...this girl is so stubborn and lazy..."

The red eyed male groaned to himself before he picked her up bridal style and started walking.

(Y/N) thought that her boyfriend had finally given in and was taking her downstairs for breakfast so she hugged him tightly with her eyes still closed.

Shu smirked at her reaction and went in the bathroom as he turned on the water tap with his foot and threw the girl in the bathtub.

The moment the ice cold water made contact with her body,

"AHHHHHHH! SO COLD!!! SHU KURENAI ARE YOU NUTS???!!!"

The albino burst out laughing as the (h/c) haired girl stood up in the tub and glared at him.

"Do you want me to catch a cold or what?! Now my clothes are soaking wet!"

"Well! I had no other choice! This was the only way I could think of to wake you up!"

He said as he went to the closet and threw a towel in her face.

"Now get ready quickly and then come downstairs to eat something. After that we're leaving for training."

Saying that, he left her alone in the bathroom and went downstairs.

'What does he think of himself huh?! He's not my mom! Ugh! Just you wait Shu Kurenai! I'm gonna show you who's the boss here!'

(Y/N) thought as she grumbled under her breath and resumed her bathing, only this time she adjusted the temperature of the water to her comfort.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip after you're done bathing:
No one's P.O.V.

Now the (e/c) eyed girl was flopped down on the couch in the living room and was fast asleep.

Unfortunately for her, the crimson eyed blader happened to walk in with a plate of snacks to interrupt her beauty sleep.