Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Father Shu Kurenai x Mother Reader

Requested by Miracle_Blader
Tysm for your request. It was a pretty interesting one to work on. I hope it turns out just as interesting for you to read....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

Being parents was not an easy task. It may seem fun but it was a task which required a lot of responsibility. This was no exception for the Kurenai household.

The couple (Y/N) Kurenai and Shu Kurenai were now parents of two little twins. A boy and a girl. The names of their kids were (S/N= Son's name) and (D/N= Daughter's name).

The kids were still 8 month old babies which meant they still didn't know how to walk and talk. And they required a lot of care.

Shu and (Y/N) had made special arrangements and a special room in their home just for the children. All the corners and open sockets were properly sealed and all the sharp objects were kept away from any accidental reach by the kids.

 All the corners and open sockets were properly sealed and all the sharp objects were kept away from any accidental reach by the kids

(This is the special room for the babies. Shu and I are very- I mean Shu and you are very caring parents. 😌)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It was another day with Shu at his office in Raging Bulls and (Y/N) at home which was just above Shu's office with the kids. It was easy for Shu to always come back home on time or whenever (Y/N) needed him.

"Ma-ma-ma! Wa-wa!" (D/N) was crying.

"Shshshhh, baby. Mommy knows you're hungry." (Y/N) smiled as she tried to calm down her daughter who eventually did so. After she was calm, (Y/N) fed her.

While she was feeding her daughter, (S/N) sat on the bed beside (Y/N)'s waist and played with his rattle. He had his father's appearance but his eyes were (h/c) like his mother's. (D/N) had the appearance of her mother but her eyes were red like her father's.

When it came to personalities, (S/N) was like his father most of the time, calm and collected but when he laughed Shu would always say that he got his cute laughs from his mother.

(D/N) was like her mother, she always wanted lots of attention and care but since she couldn't talk, she would always cry to express herself.

(S/N) was a mommy's boy and (D/N) was a daddy's girl. But Shu and (Y/N) didn't mind this thing about their kids at all. They loved both of them equally.

After feeding (D/N), (Y/N) sang a lullaby for her as the baby slowly fell asleep. She laid her down in the cot and then turned her attention towards (S/N) who was still playing with his rattle.

"Hey (S/N), you should also sleep, baby. You need to rest like your sister as well."
She cooed as she picked up her son and patted his back while walking around, in an attempt to make him fall asleep.

After walking for about 15 minutes or so, (S/N) fell asleep too. (Y/N) smiled as she laid her son down beside her daughter in the cot.

"I have the best family in the whole world."