Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Half Neko Reader

Requested by imma_m1stery_pp1
Tysm for your request. I hope you will like it. Alright, on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)? Where were you again?" Shu asked raising an eyebrow at the (h/c) girl who had just entered the training arena.

"Um...I...I...overslept?...Yeah I just overslept. Sorry I won't do it again." She nervously smiled, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. This made Shu sigh.

"Y'know, Fubuki and I were waiting for you..." He explained. Even though he knew (Y/N) always made false excuses, he never pressured her or anything because he thought that she will explain it herself when she gets comfortable.

But now, things were starting to get out of hand. She would often come late to trainings or sometimes would even skip the sessions.

This was starting to get Shu concerned for his student's well-being.
Shu sighed once more, before turning to his other student as he began,

"Fubuki, you can go and have a break. I need to speak with (Y/N), in private for a moment."

Fubuki nodded as he replied, "Sure, take all the time you need." And he walked away, leaving his mentor and one of his friends alone.

After he was gone, Shu focused his attention back on (Y/N) and asked,

"So? Tell me the truth."

This made (Y/N) nervous as she asked, "W-what do you mean, Shu?"

"Look, I know you don't oversleep so, it's definitely not the reason you come late to trainings. If something is bothering you, you can talk to me. I'll listen and try my best to help you." Shu elaborated for her.

"I'm fine, really. No need to worry." (Y/N) nervously smiled as she ran out of the room and into the girls' bathroom.

"There she goes again..." Shu sighed as he once again failed to get her to open up.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(In the girl's bathroom)
No one's P.O.V.

"Huh...he says he'll listen but..." (Y/N) sighed looking at herself in the mirror as she continued,

"...how do I tell him that...I'm a half cat? If he knows it...I might ruin our friendship..." The girl sighed again as a pair of cat ears and a tail showed up from under her hair and clothes, respectively.

"Why was I born like this? Why am I a neko girl?" She questioned cursing herself.

"He probably thinks I'm a liar..." The female said to herself before splashing cold water on her face.

Then she walked out of the girls' bathroom thinking of how to not lose control of herself and hide the fact that she's a neko.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking back in into the arena, she noticed Shu was still waiting for her. He must've felt her presence there because he instantly turned to look at her with his arms crossed.
(Y/N) nervously walked up to him and asked,

"Y-you're still here?"

"Well, you've missed a lot of sessions so someone needs to get you all caught up, don't you think?" Shu simply replied.

"Oh yeah, right." (Y/N) smiled, rubbing her nape sheepishly.

"Alright, first we're gonna practice launches and then battling strategies. Got it?" Shu asked walking to the opposite side of the bey stadium.