Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Demon Shu Kurenai x Angel Reader

Requested by Inshira_Nisshoku
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story. Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Angel and Devil AU]

There were three worlds: Heaven, Hell and Earth. The people of Earth did not know about the existence of the other two worlds. Their existence to them was a conspirational topic. But those worlds were real.

And the belief that demons and angels existed was also true. Heaven was ruled by the (L/N) archangel family while Hell was ruled by the Kurenai demon family.

There were no rules in Hell about the adulthood so that meant that the prince was just as powerful as the king. But in order to be the righteous king, he had to have a queen.

Whereas in Heaven, in order to be the adult, the angels were meant to first find a mate and then they were given their fully fledged adult angel powers.

In Hell there were like literally no rules but in Heaven there were hard and fast rules and all the angels were supposed to follow them.

And this was the main reason why young angels would often get kidnapped by the demons and then had to be rescued by the adult angels.

There was an age old saying between the two worlds:

'Demons and angels can never be together. It's impossible.'

But was it really true in the case of demon prince Shu Kurenai and angel princess (Y/N) (L/N)? Let's read and find out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

"Let me go you demon! You don't know what my parents are capable of!"

A certain (h/c) haired girl said angrily as the chains to which she was tied rattled about.

The demon in front of her chuckled,

"Sure. We'll see about that later. And for now as much as I know there's a rule that you can't be with strangers until you're an adult, right? Well then, how about I make you break it and make you a fallen angel?~"

"W-what?! Don't you dare!"

The girl said startled and scared at the same time. The demon just smirked and moved closer to her.

Anyone wondering what's going on? Let's take a little flashback to understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback:

An archangel was on her regular stroll in the Earthly world. She was walking around and making sure that everything on the earth was going alright.

But since she was still young, another fully fledged demon who was also on Earth for creating chaos saw her and took advantage of this.

He captured the angel and brought her to hell in the palace of the royals. He'd even the tied the poor thing up in chains.

End of flashback
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I can continue, right? Hope this short flashback was helpful. 😋

As he was about to reach out to the girl, the door of the the prison she was in was opened as a demon with a rather bored expression came in.

"Come on, (R/G). Just leave that thing for me. I want to have some fun with her too."
It was none other than the prince demon, a.k.a., Shu Kurenai.