Chouzetsu/Turbo Busy Shu Kurenai x Sad Reader

Requested by ShadowPhoenix2034
Tysm for your request. This was very fun to work on. I hope you have just as fun as I had to read. (・∀・)
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) and Shu Kurenai were a world famous couple just like how Shu was a famous blading legend.

(Y/N) was just a normal blader, not as famous as her boyfriend was. But she didn't mind that fact one bit. Neither did Shu.
Infact, she was happy that she didn't have to struggle with fans like Shu did.

She was a sweet, caring and...insecure girl.
Why was she insecure though?

Well, because Shu was an incredibly busy boyfriend. And she often feared if Shu was seeing someone else behind her back or if he has fallen out of love.

Her insecurities got worse day by day when she noticed how Shu didn't have even half an hour to spend with her.

Let's see where her insecurities will lead to...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Raging Bulls, New York, America.
Shu's office: No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) walked to Shu's office as she wanted to ask him out because they haven't really been hanging out lately.

She knocked on the door of his office and heard a faint 'Come in'. The girl walked in and as usual she saw her boyfriend working on his laptop with loads of papers, documents and files scattered around his work table. Some of the mess was even on the coffee table in his office.

(Y/N) sighed as she made her way up to him and sat down on the chair in front of him. Shu glanced at the girl from his laptop and then focused back on his work.

"Shu." She called out to him.

"Yes?" He responded.

"Can we go on a date today?"

"Maybe some other time, (Y/N). Apparently, I have a lot of work to do."

The (h/c) haired girl sighed again.

"But Shu we haven't really been hanging out lately."

"I know. But I promise to take you out on a date when I finish my works. Happy now?"

"But Shu-"

The albino cut her off before she could complete her sentence.

"(Y/N) work is more important."

The girl looked down as she got up quietly and walked out of Shu's office, much to his dismay.

'I'm sorry (Y/N). But I promise to make it upto you after I'm done with my works. I swear on my life for that.'

Shu thought, frowning internally.

As for (Y/N), she sadly walked back to Shu's and her shared apartment which was just a floor above his office.

What she didn't know, was that a certain girl was watching her from a distance.

This girl had been eyeing her. How she would easily get so close and have Shu's attention to herself. She knew that (Y/N) and Shu were together.

But she was determined to get her to break up with him so that she can have the handsome albino for herself.

'(Y/N) (L/N). Just you wait. I'll make you regret for even coming near to MY Shu. I'll make sure you never even see him again.'

The girl named (R/G/N) thought with a devilish smirk as she walked away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile with (Y/N):
Reader's P.O.V.